• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14798

To get every contact in my phone to play Forge of Empires! 182 to go...

DeletedUser

to actually help my guild in PvP more

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My Resolution is to remember we are all human beings with feelings and be more respectful to others.

DeletedUser

To fight the good fight,:evil: plunder thy goods :razz:and prosper throughout the land.:D Rule Great Buildings. :)Benevolent guild mate :rolleyes:and friend.:unsure:

DeletedUser14791

houndsmoor pirates

I resolve to keep out of me captains rum quits falling overboard ! aaaarrrrr

DeletedUser12393

My resolution is to build my town's to the best of my ability and to support my guildmates.

DeletedUser13566

Hmmmm---Maybe I will quit camping @ my current level and start playing the game---"Maybe" being the key word here!!!!

Lonesome dove

FOE - New Year 2015 - build, destroy, conquer and be trusted by my hoodies - One for all, All for one!! Never to plunder unless quest requires

dbleG420

MY GOAL IS SIMPLY TO GAIN MORE POWER, GB's, POINTS, MONEY & SUPPLIES ! TO CONTINUE TO BUY & SELL AS I PROGRESS TO EACH NEW LEVEL. I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE MERCHANT OF VENICE & KING OF THE LAND !

DeletedUser

My NYR is to better support my guild in PvP, and to get more of my RL friends to play FoE. Happy New Year Everyone!

DeletedUser14799

Figure out battle strategies that are more functional and consistent.

DeletedUser14160

In 2014 it was fight, fight, build. In 2015 it may be time to join a guild. (And even more of fight, fight build!)

DeletedUser

My resolution is to battle more, recruit more fighters for the team, and read "The Art of War" at least twice.:D

DeletedUser

I am playing in 8 server my resolution is to keep my self to not to start a 9th server this yesars....

Dikkon

I resolve to learn to fight like a Girl - Persistent, Resistant & Crafty (tired of being slaughtered, blundering in like a... well, you know).

DeletedUser14802

Gee, Brain, what do you want to do this year?
The same thing we do every year, Pinky - try to take over the world or at least our world!

DeletedUser14803

My New Years Resolution for FOE is to ACTUALLY donate to the Guild Treasury. I forget too often...

DeletedUser

2015 NYR: FoE and I go a long way but not a full year yet, 2015 will give me that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.