• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2024 Anniversary Event Questlines list

JimCougar

I cannot find these anywhere. This is the first time in 4 years that I have been posting them in my guild's forums, that they could not get found!

Johnny B. Goode

I cannot find these anywhere. This is the first time in 4 years that I have been posting them in my guild's forums, that they could not get found!
You didn't look hard enough, apparently. I found them in less than two minutes. Not that I'll bother with them.

Johnny B. Goode

Where? The unofficial Wiki page has not been populated with the quests. That's the normal source.
Look again, but you have to go in from the main page there.

Okay, there's something funky going on with their site. When I went back the link I found before was gone. I do have the link for the event page from my browser history, but due to Forum rules I can't post it here. (I tried to message you with the link on Sinerania, but I'm not sure it worked.)

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Okay, there's something funky going on with their site. When I went back the link I found before was gone. I do have the link for the event page from my browser history, but due to Forum rules I can't post it here. (I tried to message you with the link on Sinerania, but I'm not sure it worked.)
Thanks. I managed to get thru all of the rush quests without the list.

Pericles the Lion

Inno needs to figure out something besides endless production quests for the event quests!
They did do something. They gave us 5 (irrc) production quests for an event that really does not need to have the "rush" quests rushed (unless a player really wants to burn through energy resetting a lot of boards). Then, they created an item that makes completing these quests easy (Finish All Special Productions) and a building that makes them for us (Tarot Card Caravans). This questline was easy to do.

1712075062323.png

jaymoney23456

They did do something. They gave us 5 (irrc) production quests for an event that really does not need to have the "rush" quests rushed (unless a player really wants to burn through energy resetting a lot of boards). Then, they created an item that makes completing these quests easy (Finish All Special Productions) and a building that makes them for us (Tarot Card Caravans). This questline was easy to do.

View attachment 21434
THis is not what I was talking about at all.

Johnny B. Goode

Inno needs to figure out something besides endless production quests for the event quests!
You really need to be careful what you ask for. Production quests are easy (in events, not so much in Rivals last time). You need to consider what they might substitute in if they take some out. Like GE negotiations, maybe. Or worse, something to do with GBG or QI. I shudder just thinking about those possibilities. :oops:
:eek:

UBERhelp1

You don't think the endless production quests are annoying?
It's been a hallmark of event quests for years. It's fine with me. You need to have quests that slow the players down, otherwise you have people complaining that they're too fast and easy to complete :p

Can't make everyone happy, but I don't see any big deal in having you have production buildings

jaymoney23456

It's been a hallmark of event quests for years. It's fine with me. You need to have quests that slow the players down, otherwise you have people complaining that they're too fast and easy to complete :p

Can't make everyone happy, but I don't see any big deal in having you have production buildings
It messes up with getting things aided. Most of the time it is possible to use one mass aid kit for 2 days. WIth the stupid production quests and the dumb order of things getting aided it messes with it. Also, don't have all day to sit and watch production quests complete and limited amt of finish production items.

Ebeondi Asi

but I don't see any big deal in having you have production buildings
I store two Viceroy Villa and manage to get the 13 Blacksmiths in that space. (12 plus the one extra to the side) I swap them out every Event I want to play. Works for me.

captain987

It messes up with getting things aided. Most of the time it is possible to use one mass aid kit for 2 days. WIth the stupid production quests and the dumb order of things getting aided it messes with it. Also, don't have all day to sit and watch production quests complete and limited amt of finish production items.
Just put down at least 10 JNGs, and you'll be fine. With 5 red/tile and 1.5 FPs/tile, they're one of the best buildings anyway.

Saladene

The Fandom wiki page for the 2024 Anniversary Event does have the main questline complete list now. However, the daily questline list is empty. Does any one have the daily quests list? ty

Graviton

It's almost like Event quests are different than routine daily play.

Honest question: why do you need to have your production buildings aided?