• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

6:1 trades

Avenger6160

How do I do 6:1 trades in the market? It limits me to 2:1, but my guild requires 6:1 for colonial to ema goods. is there another way to do a trade besides the market?

Ebeondi Asi

do Col to LMA @ 1:2 then LMA to HMA @1:2 and finally HMA to EMA @ 1:2
And any trade has to be made in the market. There is no other way to trade Goods. You can take the trade from the market and show it in Messages, but they all start in the Market. And trades have to be between Friends, Guildmates or Neighbors. You can add anyone as a Friend and trade wit htem

Last edited:
Wow sounds a little strict for a trade among guild members. We are very generous in my guild. If you need higher age goods for a building or something we do at least 1 for 1 sometimes 1 for 2. Are you sure you are reading your requirements correctly?

Snek

The people who have answered are some experienced players. They know, and I know, that the max is 2:1 or 1:2.

Ebeondi Asi

Certainy one can trde 2:1 or 12 of any Ea goods. Venus for Bronze if you wish. However 'fair' trades mean 1:2 for adjacent Eras. What you trading do privately one to one is no one else business. but if you are asking in the Guild then it may be a Guild policy that all trades between Guild members need to be Fair trade.That is up to the Guild leaders. Guilds can have strict rules or lenient rules. Best to follow the rules if you want to stay in the Guild. If not find a new Guild.
All Guilds are different.