• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

a

Ta 152H

Talk about nonsense. Sheesh.

More utter nonsense. Impossible to do day after day unless you have no life.

Right back at you.

You're on all day here, yet you can't collect from your 8 hour collections for 30 seconds, three times a day? Really? But you have time to write constantly here? Too funny.

But again, if you miss by a little, it's not a big deal. I'm almost never on exactly 8 hours, but I don't have to be. I don't get slapped by the game if I'm not.

But, keep posting here all day how you can't log on for 30 seconds to collect three times a day. It's really believable.

DeletedUser31308

You're on all day here, yet you can't collect from your 8 hour collections for 30 seconds, three times a day? Really? But you have time to write constantly here? Too funny.

But again, if you miss by a little, it's not a big deal. I'm almost never on exactly 8 hours, but I don't have to be. I don't get slapped by the game if I'm not.

But, keep posting here all day how you can't log on for 30 seconds to collect three times a day. It's really believable.
You must understand that Mr. Longshanks is one of the old dogs who will refuse to learn a new trick. One of his staple pieces of misguided advice is to use Tribal Squares. I've had to correct new players that truly believe that is the best way to get goods as a result of Stephen's advice. This is the same player, though, that will argue tooth and nail that you should put up, level up, and keep a ToB in your city through all the ages, despite many ages having much more efficient uses of space that don't cost FP to place. He and Salsuero live by a "good enough" mantra, whether they know it or not. Their strategies are "good enough" for them, and they think that warrants advising others to do the same instead of finding methods that are more efficient.

All this to say, you have no chance of changing their minds, but feel free to throw your fists against the posts anyway.

DeletedUser25166

Yet you're clearly on more than every eight hours, spouting your nonsense.

I have a well-paying full time job (that I'm at now), and have no trouble filling in 30 seconds to collect from stuff. I need the distractions to keep me sane.

Now, if have time to post as much as you do, you no doubt have the time to collect, instead of making silly remarks about how important your life is. It's not. You know, I know it, and the American people know it! And again, if you miss by 15 minutes, big deal. It doesn't mean you throw one away.

So, stop posing, and start collecting.
8am, 4pm, 12am. Bullish&t. Knock it off with your silly 3 times a day crap

Salsuero

Yet you're clearly on more than every eight hours, spouting your nonsense.

Being on irregularly throughout the day when I have a few minutes to check a website that doesn't require an app or a slow 3rd party browser is not the same as being on by a clock timer. But, that's ok. I don't expect you to bend your thinking to believe that being late wouldn't affect your clock when you have to sleep at some point, right? You gonna wake up just to collect, reset, and then go right back to sleep? Not having a life would allow you to be on more frequently according to your timer, but having one means you will regularly be late collecting and then have a middle of your sleep cycle to contend with. Sorry. I'm not buying what you're selling.

I have a well-paying full time job (that I'm at now), and have no trouble filling in 30 seconds to collect from stuff. I need the distractions to keep me sane.

I work longer hours than you and I drive for a living. Distractions for me could get me killed. I come online when I have downtime. That's it. It's sporadic, not predetermined... and not according to a clock. If I'm online a lot, that's WHEN the time is available, at a computer, and not because I planned it that way.

Now, if have time to post as much as you do, you no doubt have the time to collect, instead of making silly remarks about how important your life is. It's not. You know, I know it, and the American people know it! And again, if you miss by 15 minutes, big deal. It doesn't mean you throw one away.

So, stop posing, and start collecting.

Read what I wrote above. You assume an awful lot about me to make statements about my availability to play a flash game, versus reading/posting on a text-based forum.

DeletedUser31440

At least he's not camping in HMA forever and assume all the later agew gonna be the same:)

If you're saying that I'm assuming that all the ages will be the same you're a bit off base. As to my HMA camping, that's a byproduct of the inventory goals I've set for myself and the efficiency of HMA camping.

DeletedUser30900

If you're saying that I'm assuming that all the ages will be the same you're a bit off base. As to my HMA camping, that's a byproduct of the inventory goals I've set for myself and the efficiency of HMA camping.
Nah, you are not the one that had nothing but a hma city and try to teach people how to play later game :)

DeletedUser31440

Nah, you are not the one that had nothing but a hma city and try to teach people how to play later game :)

I try not to weigh in much on things I haven't encountered, but with the TS the math is pretty plain that they aren't efficient before ME.

DeletedUser30900

I try not to weigh in much on things I haven't encountered, but with the TS the math is pretty plain that they aren't efficient before ME.
That’s why I have none in my city :) for the same reason, Saint is horrible for later age and tob is horrible for earlier age, but people who camp in hma not gonna know that

DeletedUser31308

That’s why I have none in my city :) for the same reason, Saint is horrible for later age and tob is horrible for earlier age, but people who camp in hma not gonna know that
<< Camping in HMA
<< Knows that

Obviously I will never give my input into, say, military units in OF since I have no experience with them. But you picked bad examples for things HMA holders wouldn't know.

DeletedUser31440

FoY in the city as switch out for Champs Retreat if you want to build up stocks or have an age tied recruit troops requirement, with age tied you could also just store RH delete 3 roads, CR down, Traz collect, store CR, then RH and roads back.