• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

About the Great Buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser32426
  • Start date

DeletedUser32426

Do all the different worlds have the same great buildings? I have the ability to acquire the blueprint of the Habitat. But I see that some other players (with very hight points) don't have that building. I thought it was because they are in different worlds. Just wondering. Is there a place to see ALL the great buildings?

DeletedUser3882

If you have the blueprints would you give them to me... I would "die" for it
Be careful what you wish for...
That Heybotat produces A LOT of population (Much more than the Inno Tower...) that you need a serious plan for happiness to keep your citizens enthusiastic.

I have seen a number of players actually quit the game due to neglecting this fact, and turning their city so angry that there was no recourse but to delete the building! And after so many resources needed to level it, well....

DeletedUser32426

That Heybotat produces A LOT of population (Much more than the Inno Tower...) that you need a serious plan for happiness to keep your citizens enthusiastic.

I have seen a number of players actually quit the game due to neglecting this fact, and turning their city so angry that there was no recourse but to delete the building! And after so many resources needed to level it, well....
I certainly had not thought of the "happiness" aspect. I think I would need to rethink my strategy. I feel so compressed with the real estate being used up with the residences...and can't get enough expansions to play the game " with smiles" instead of frowns.

DeletedUser32426

Thank you all for the replies. Here is what I had been thinking. I have a population of apprx 7800 and with the Habitat or the Innovation Tower I would be able to reduce all or most of my population (getting rid of excess baggage (houses). This would give me real estate for building additional factories or military buildings or suppliers. By getting rid of those people that I have now (sounds awful, doesn't it) then I can rearrange my city, streets etc. I just wanted to better my city by getting rid of stuff.

wolfhoundtoo

Thank you all for the replies. Here is what I had been thinking. I have a population of apprx 7800 and with the Habitat or the Innovation Tower I would be able to reduce all or most of my population (getting rid of excess baggage (houses). This would give me real estate for building additional factories or military buildings or suppliers. By getting rid of those people that I have now (sounds awful, doesn't it) then I can rearrange my city, streets etc. I just wanted to better my city by getting rid of stuff.

Do you have a Lighthouse of Alexandria or a St Marks Great Building? These buildings boost the amount of supplies and coins you can generate in your city (so you can possibly have less supply making and coin producing buildings. It will depend on your goals and the design of your city).

What age is your city?

Mustapha00

I won't say that Happiness cannot be a concern by around mid-game, but there seem to be ample ways to deal with the situation that might arise as a result of building a Habitat or an Inno Tower.

For example, build an Alcatraz. Not only does it produce free military units, but it also provides a staggering amount of Happiness, particularly at higher levels. And you need not have it Motivated to produce that benefit!

Agent327

For example, build an Alcatraz. Not only does it produce free military units, but it also provides a staggering amount of Happiness, particularly at higher levels. And you need not have it Motivated to produce that benefit!

Great suggestion, especially since everyone can built one if they want to. Why would you need blueprints or goods.

DeletedUser31440

Great suggestion, especially since everyone can built one if they want to. Why would you need blueprints or goods.

If you're in a halfway decent guild neither BP's nor goods for Traz are difficult to come by. Add in that the person is using it to offset a population GB that is harder to get BP's and goods for makes it a strange thing to focus in on.

Agent327

If you're in a halfway decent guild neither BP's nor goods for Traz are difficult to come by. Add in that the person is using it to offset a population GB that is harder to get BP's and goods for makes it a strange thing to focus in on.

If you're in a halfway decent guild you do not have to ask these questions here.

Who says he can built that GB? He can get a blueprint. One blueprint does not a GB built.

DeletedUser31440

If you're in a halfway decent guild you do not have to ask these questions here.

Who says he can built that GB? He can get a blueprint. One blueprint does not a GB built.

Discussion is about building a Habitat (PME) or Inno (CE) for population. You chime in on a comment about the usefulness of a Traz (PE) in balancing out the population from said Habitat or Inno that it would be difficult to get the bp's and goods to build it. The OP is already aiming for one of 2 buildings that are higher aged than the Traz, both of which are harder to get bp's for than the Traz and have more expensive goods. How does that make for a valid argument in your mind?

DeletedUser31440

Really?

Thought this was the "Questions" forum where someone asked a "question", which had nothing to do with comparing the two, so who is chiming in?

How does your comment make you on-topic in your mind?

Just a quick thread overview for you, maybe it'll help you gain some perspective on what I'm saying.

Do all the different worlds have the same great buildings? I have the ability to acquire the blueprint of the Habitat. But I see that some other players (with very hight points) don't have that building. I thought it was because they are in different worlds. Just wondering. Is there a place to see ALL the great buildings?

I certainly had not thought of the "happiness" aspect. I think I would need to rethink my strategy. I feel so compressed with the real estate being used up with the residences...and can't get enough expansions to play the game " with smiles" instead of frowns.
I won't say that Happiness cannot be a concern by around mid-game, but there seem to be ample ways to deal with the situation that might arise as a result of building a Habitat or an Inno Tower.

So how are the goods and bp's for Traz a valid concern, but goods and bp's for Inno or Habitat can be completely dismissed?

Agent327

Just a quick thread overview for you, maybe it'll help you gain some perspective on what I'm saying.

Great overview! You really made an effort, but somehow I can not find blue moon asking any advise on building either Habitat or Inno. Neither that he can actually built one of the two.

DeletedUser31440

Great overview! You really made an effort, but somehow I can not find blue moon asking any advise on building either Habitat or Inno. Neither that he can actually built one of the two.

I can't fix blind, you're on your own for that.