• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

About the Temple of Relics.

OGITH

i Have Leveled my Temple of Relics 5 Times now' and i Wonder why it Still says 33.5 After Leveling it 5 Times in a ROW ???

Attachments

• TOR Problems.png
    TOR Problems.png
    617.9 KB · Views: 18
Maybe if you did a little of your own leg work you could answer that yourself. 93 to 98 no change. it goes up again on 99

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny B. Goode

If you look closely at that chart, you will see that while the overall chance of getting a relic stays the same, the chance of a relic being uncommon or rare goes up with each level.

Lord Pest

I have my ToR at level 100. It should average 21 relics per 64 encounters. Now I take that to mean than roughly half the time I’ll get less… but the other half of the time I’ll get 21 or more. I find that not to be the case. The most I’ve gotten is 24 and the least I’ve gotten is 11. I usually get 16
to 21. I have a 33.75% chance and have been at level 100 about a year. My question… for those of you with high level Tors do you find this to be true?

I will add that the % of which relic you get works. Roughly 50% silver and the other 50% split between gold and jade.

Pericles the Lion

I have my ToR at level 100. It should average 21 relics per 64 encounters. Now I take that to mean than roughly half the time I’ll get less… but the other half of the time I’ll get 21 or more. I find that not to be the case. The most I’ve gotten is 24 and the least I’ve gotten is 11. I usually get 16
to 21. I have a 33.75% chance and have been at level 100 about a year. My question… for those of you with high level Tors do you find this to be true?

I will add that the % of which relic you get works. Roughly 50% silver and the other 50% split between gold and jade.
Mine's @81 = 32.5%. In the past 30 days I've done 5 GEX rounds, 5x64=320 encounters. Collected 100 relics versus a probability of 104. Pretty close.

Emberguard

Are you collecting the relics or leaving them? They may just need somewhere to spawn

((64/100)x33.75)=21.6 relics

So an average of 21-22 relics provided you’re collecting them each time they spawn and not blocking new relics from appearing

Johnny B. Goode

Are you collecting the relics or leaving them? They may just need somewhere to spawn

((64/100)x33.75)=21.6 relics

So an average of 21-22 relics provided you’re collecting them each time they spawn and not blocking new relics from appearing
How many relics would you have to leave uncollected in order to block new ones? Serious question. I will frequently leave relics uncollected until I'm out of attempts (or finished with a level), especially if I'm using the Tavern boost for negotiations. I have collected at least 4 relics before after doing this. If there is a limit, I would like to know that. Incidentally, there are more than half a dozen possible positions in which relics have spawned that I can think of just off the top of my head, so I would think the limit would be 6 or more. That's assuming that there is an actual limit.

UBERhelp1

How many relics would you have to leave uncollected in order to block new ones? Serious question. I will frequently leave relics uncollected until I'm out of attempts (or finished with a level), especially if I'm using the Tavern boost for negotiations. I have collected at least 4 relics before after doing this. If there is a limit, I would like to know that. Incidentally, there are more than half a dozen possible positions in which relics have spawned that I can think of just off the top of my head, so I would think the limit would be 6 or more. That's assuming that there is an actual limit.
I'm pretty sure there's enough space for at least 10. I wouldn't be surprised if there were 16 slots.

Lord Pest

I believe there is room for 64 relics. I collect them when I’ve done all 16 encounters on a level. I don’t think it makes a difference when you collect the relics. The most relics I’ve had on a level was 9. That’s better than 50% but as I said above the best I’ve done is 24 spread over 64 encounters.