• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

DeletedUser28894

I think the achievement awards are a great idea but not as icons to be seen, I propose that the achievements when reached have some kind of reward to it , the harder and longer the achievement is to gain the greater the reward, happens in games all the time, could be coins,boosts, supplies,medals,buildings and so on, it will pose more interest in playing and achieving them, i think people would like that, i know i would

DeletedUser28811

I agree completely !!!
Achievement Awards should have rewards attached to each & each Level a Player reaches, the rewards should be higher/more !!!

Lucifer1904

I am afraid this must be in the proper proposal format see the link in my signature. This allows the proposal to have equal hearing and consideration. For now it will be moved to the forge hall.
You have until @jaelis Come to make it the proper format.

DeletedUser24787

For now it will be moved to the forge hall.

Screenshot 2017-03-29 at 11.16.40 PM.png
luci why you troll these poor guys saying your gonna move a thread just report it as incorrect format and let the forum mod do his task

I propose that the achievements when reached have some kind of reward to it

On topic this has been discussed before you should give it a bit more thought to what you really want to propose vs a spitball idea up in the wind at this point you want to discuss this topic vs putting this as a established proposal for consideration. Go into detail and make your points valid pros and cons not just from your point of view but as a whole game business wise and player base

Lucifer1904

index.php
LMAO. I said I am jaelis Jr. I say this before jaelis gets here *Looks around* so they have a chance to change it before he gets here.

Algona

I vote no.

Seems redundant to give a reward of resources for an achievement which you get for already collecting some kind of resource or enabling collecting some kind of resource.

DeletedUser8152

As folks have noted, we do require formal proposals to use the right format. My signature also has a link to the relevant info. So I will indeed move this for now to the Forge Hall section.