• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

AD Prices data

Plain Red Justice

Are there any extensive compilation of data/statistics/average about the price of every single item in the AD? New items are coming out and it couldn't hurt to have a general guideline of its item's averages so we don't get confused. I know that it's server age dependent but I'd willingly exclude new servers at most and ignore the subtle differences in purchasing limits of auctioneers from most worlds

RazorbackPirate

You can find the buy and sell prices for each item on the Wiki that shall not be named. Prices are the same on every world. There are also no limits, you can purchase any item any time it's available on the shelf or at auction.

Plain Red Justice

You can find the buy and sell prices for each item on the Wiki that shall not be named. Prices are the same on every world. There are also no limits, you can purchase any item any time it's available on the shelf or at auction.
I meant the 2h ones where players can bid. It doesn't seem to be there aside from Starting bids

Plain Red Justice

It varies by world. Older worlds will have higher prices, Birka will have cheap prices
I have mentioned in my post that I already know this. Specific numbers that have been gathered over extensive/specific periods of time using reliable data from winning bids is what I'm looking for

Plunder Queen

I can tell you I won a pagoda upgrade for about 8,800 two days ago, but the one I tried bidding on yesterday went to 88,000. Hard to really know still I think.

DevaCat

Op wants auction price data, not off the shelf pricing. I'm not aware of any available source for that data so far.