• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Aid All Button

DeletedUser36665

Hi,
You are all probably going to hate me for suggesting such a thing,
but don't you all hate the tedious process of daily aiding each and every member of your friends pool, and your guild? (assuming you do that)
Shouldn't a game be fun?
What if there was a magical button at the edge of the users scroll that allowed you to "aid" everyone on the list with one button.
Wouldn't it make the game less painful?
Thank you

Besides not being in proper proposal format and already having been suggested numerous times, I think this is an unnecessary suggestion and would have a negative impact on gameplay. Unnecessary because we already have a "magical" time-saving button called Aid that allows us to aid without visiting each city individually and choosing which building to aid. A negative impact because you learn nothing about your friends and neighbors that could improve your own gameplay and city. You would never see what guild they are in so you can form alliances or avoid conflicts. You would never pick up on bad habits that may make them a weak friend that will not help you to make your city stronger. You may never think to look at GBs to find a top spot on for bps, ect. You will not read their taglines that may provide info you can benefit from. You may never visit one of their cities and discover a new way to arrange your own city to make it more prosperous. I think it is illogical to not want to interact with your friends and neighbors to a certain extent. This, imho, helps make the game fun and interesting. :)

DeletedUser

Hi,
You are all probably going to hate me for suggesting such a thing,
but don't you all hate the tedious process of daily aiding each and every member of your friends pool, and your guild? (assuming you do that)
Shouldn't a game be fun?
What if there was a magical button at the edge of the users scroll that allowed you to "aid" everyone on the list with one button.
Wouldn't it make the game less painful?
Thank you
Why not a button that Aids, collects, restarts productions, fights battles, negotiates, spends FP. All while cycling through the RQs. Then we could just login once a day, click on the button and logout again. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser36624

Meh. I mopo by hand, no aid button for me. Don't want to end up polishing a tree instead of motivating a garage.

DeletedUser37459

It sounds great for those who are active daily, but it also weeds out those who aren't active to a player's preference in a guild, friends or neighbor situation. Meaning why make an effort to participate if you're just able to click a button to do all the work vs be actually active?

DeletedUser32824

If Inno implemented it, I'm sure it would cost diamonds. Do you really want that?

Emberguard

Yes - I would use it if it cost diamonds. Even if it aided only one section (friend OR guild OR neighbours), ignored all aiding bonuses and couldn't give anything other then the coins (meaning no BPs). I'd still use it.

DeletedUser36326

Why not a button that Aids, collects, restarts productions, fights battles, negotiates, spends FP. All while cycling through the RQs. Then we could just login once a day, click on the button and logout again. :rolleyes:

Why not just add a "Win Game" button.
Hit it and then move on to a new game.

That’s not what he asked for, though, that’s just your attempts to maje it seem like he’s asking for everything to be done for him, which he’s not.

The suggestion isn’t dissimilar to the all-collect button that you have to pay 5 diamonds per use for. I imagine Inno would do something similar if they did anything at all, but I don’t think it impacts the game that much. If anything, it may appeal more to people who can’t be at their desk or on their phone so much.

It sounds like the walking-to-school versus driving-to-school bit. Yes, maybe rubbing to sticks together to make your own flame does build character, but I think we can agree there’s nothing wrong with convenience here and there.

Freshmeboy

Hmmm...I spend 5 diamonds a day to collect my city and during peak times it can take 3-4 seconds for the programming to collect...Just from my city...I'd pay another 5 diamonds in a heartbeat to have all my aid done but I have to consider whether it's even feasible due to the Mote/Aid dynamic and blue print rewards from a couple hundred cities. One thing I do know..if INNO could make 5 diamonds per day per customer times millions they would have implemented this long, long ago...I vote YES... but you won't find me dead on the floor from holding my breath waiting on INNO..

Kranyar the Mysterious

Join guild, aid all button, quit guild. Join guild, aid all button, quit guild. Wow, that was only 10 seconds. Rinse, repeat, profit. Only downside is that you can only join a guild once a week. Would have been so much easier with that button instead of doing it manually in Bronze age for 4 months though. Would take a few seconds longer if you check the guild trades, but collect coin rq's would really fly.

Nah, I don't think I'd want this.

mamboking053

Join guild, aid all button, quit guild. Join guild, aid all button, quit guild. Wow, that was only 10 seconds. Rinse, repeat, profit. Only downside is that you can only join a guild once a week. Would have been so much easier with that button instead of doing it manually in Bronze age for 4 months though. Would take a few seconds longer if you check the guild trades, but collect coin rq's would really fly.

Nah, I don't think I'd want this.

Good point.