• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Aid All Feedback

Lord Hamilton

Aid all is a God sent and I been waiting waiting for this day not only to make my life a small bit easier, but my friends if they want to stay friends have no excuse now./ i do hope the GB's that reward you for aiding are working because now there is no rewards shown

RRach

But why is there no "Visit All Taverns" button ?

Any why is there no option to automate the 4 hour tavern bonuses on cell phone like I get on my laptop.

Why on my laptop - given there is no option to un-automate these frankly pointless and woefully lame bonuses - do I get two annoying icons (one on my tavern, one on the icon bar on the right hand side) neither button does anything.

Last edited:

matoto

Am I the only person who thinks that they are making the game too easy with all these boosts?
The castle system already kind of crossed the line, but now a new free friends tavern boost? a new questgiver who gives you free goods! the incidents are so easy to spot now (I liked the old incidents instead of the chests) and then an aid all! in my opinion inno is making the game more and more easy and more and more boring...

edit: why does trading goods not count as "collect goods" anymore?
I agree they are giving alot extra the problem i face is the Qwest outdated and no abort button on all Qwest s why shoulld i buld a residence i have already replased with my new age the cost of resorcece is a wast to me i shoul have qwerst that mach my era ?

The Lady Redneck

One side benefit of the Aid All button. I am a daily aider and just did not realize how much time all that aiding guild/ FL./hood took up. Or how doing all that kept me tied to the game. I now have a lot of free time that lets me forget about the game and go do other things.

JimCougar

Just activate all of them on your PC then go back to your mobile device. Don't uninstall your mobile app!

Oswyn the noble

The aid all doesnt serve its purpose as of now. Before the video ads, it was very handy. Now i have to do manually and that takes time. I cant even aid the neighbors

Emberguard

The aid all doesnt serve its purpose as of now. Before the video ads, it was very handy. Now i have to do manually and that takes time. I cant even aid the neighbors
If you have an iPad, use the Safari Browser.

Open either Global Chat, or Global Ranking
Press Spacebar in the text field to move the bottom of the screen up
You now have access to the Aid All on browser ;)
You won’t be able to see your actual city, but technically you can play on iPad xD the interface is still visible

Karen Isaacsdottir

I agree they are giving alot extra the problem i face is the Qwest outdated and no abort button on all Qwest s why shoulld i buld a residence i have already replased with my new age the cost of resorcece is a wast to me i shoul have qwerst that mach my era ?
Depending on how the quest is worded, sometimes that only requires building and waiting the few seconds that the game needs to register you 'built' it and then immediately deleting. Even 'have 2 x' only requires that you start the process, not wait hours for it to finish.