• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Aid All Feedback

Amanirenas

Also, why does the ad nag popup cover the Tavern instead of being offset like the timer popup? I'd rather see the building graphics than have them covered up by an ugly red balloon!
And, that balloon makes it impossible to collect silver/access the table independently without activating the bonuses. IMHO, the function would be more appreciated without having to work around it to use it to best advantage.

Praetorius

When I try to complete a "motivate or polish" quest with the Aid All button the status bar jumps around wildly. And it always gives out a paltry amount for completion.

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
Please contact us by sending in a ticket to report any potential bugs, so we can check your account properly :)

blueskydwg

One caution - I encountered a problem in Beta using the Aid All button when I had a quest that required a certain number of aids. The aid all did NOT work on the quest. I reported it, and was informed that they were aware of the issue. But I haven't tried it yet in live city when I have a quest requirement, so don't know if it's still an issue.

CDmark

One caution - I encountered a problem in Beta using the Aid All button when I had a quest that required a certain number of aids. The aid all did NOT work on the quest. I reported it, and was informed that they were aware of the issue. But I haven't tried it yet in live city when I have a quest requirement, so don't know if it's still an issue.
I tried it and it worked for me. I did the mopo 35 from the quest. I havent done a daily challenge yet.

Amanirenas

I hope this doesn't happen for everyone, but I have noticed that Aid All consistently does NOT do tavern visits in my game. Is that how it's supposed to work?

Lord Pest

on an iPad I’ve had RQs hanging until I get rid of… by watching the ad that is located on the fold out screen where the quests are located.

Big-Bendz

I absolutely love this. Anyone in guild or friends not aiding now it a deadbeat.....Very easy. Push 1 button and it works. Also, the GB's that pay based on aiding do work because I get the goods and other extra's from hitting the AID all button. Good to push through to all folks....

Kranyar the Mysterious

I absolutely love this. Anyone in guild or friends not aiding now it a deadbeat.....Very easy. Push 1 button and it works. Also, the GB's that pay based on aiding do work because I get the goods and other extra's from hitting the AID all button. Good to push through to all folks....
Might be true, if everyone had this feature. I'd hold off judgment until then.

Ckirk

Since Aid All is now in A/B testing on live, I have created a thread to gather feedback on this feature since it is likely the powers that be will pretty much pretend the test and feature doesn't exist. Please try and follow all regular feedback rules.
It would be nice if we could see which prints we get when we "aid all". We can see how many coins and how many prints, but not which prints.

But all the same "Aid all" it is a VERY NICE feature

CorvasCorax

Looks like the Aid All button has a problem with quests that require aiding ... I just watched the progress bar for a quest to aid buildings of 30 other players while the Aid All was running - I did my entire guild (68/68) and the bar continually erratically jumped up and down between 2 and 28; when done it settled on 14. So I then did my friends list (116/120) and it erratically moved back and forth again and when it was done it settled on... you guessed it 14! Why the erratic movement of the progress bar? and there should have been at least ONE building in that 116 that got aided (after all, I did get coins and prints)! Seems like a bad connection between the aid all function and the log for quests.

Last edited: