• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Aid all !!

Loren1979

It's kind of refreshing to see Inno go against the condescending logic of well-known-users who ridiculed anyone who suggested it, as can be seen from previous threads on this subject. May it happen more. Tavern all might be next.

RRach

Personally, I don't rate the current aid all functionality that innovative or game-changing. You should be able to select any or all of guild - hood - friends and have them all aided at the same time in the background. I don't need to know when its done. There's far too many pop up notifications in the game anyway. I don't need to know I've just got X coins from aiding a few people.

Speeding up negotiations would be far more useful. Get rid of a few "OK" pop up boxes and speed up the animations.
Get rid of the pop up box that tells you how many seconds are left until your building is constructed. Just build the darn thing. I'll know when its done. I don't need a countdown.

RazorbackPirate

Personally, I don't rate the current aid all functionality that innovative or game-changing.
It's not innovative. It's a feature that user's have been asking for for years.
You should be able to select any or all of guild - hood - friends and have them all aided at the same time in the background. I don't need to know when its done.
Cause 6 clicks down from hundreds, well, that's just too much. The feature is lame.
Speeding up negotiations would be far more useful. Get rid of a few "OK" pop up boxes and speed up the animations.
Get rid of the pop up box that tells you how many seconds are left until your building is constructed. Just build the darn thing. I'll know when its done. I don't need a countdown.
There's an idea section for that. If you think they're valuable additions, put up proposals and get them to Inno. That's how we got Aid All 'cause surely Inno could never have thought of such a thing. Let the proposals begin!

Just do us all a favor and red the read me first. If you're gonna propose you ideas, at least do it the way that gives them the chance.