• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Alcatraz - how to tell troops?

Feirefis

How do i tell which troops i got, when collecting from alcatraz?
Counting all possible armies before and after collecting every day is gruesome and tedious.

Any hints on that?
I first tried the news over the town hall, but had no luck there either.

BTW: I have the same problems getting goods in guild expedition. "You got 25 goods from your age" so which ones did i get?

Any help appriciated. Thanx, Feirefis

Algona

There is no good way. But in the long run it isn't very important.

Agreed. Sorry, there is no easy way. And after a few hundred or thousand piled up units you won't care any more.

Except for those Event Quests requiring you to recruit Current Era Troops. :D

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure (from my experience, which I know is anecdotal) that when you get 25 goods from GE, it is 5 of each current age good. The goods rewards in GE are always in increments of 5, so I think if it isn't the x-number of 1 good then it's an equal number of each.

Mustapha00

Troops generated by Alcatraz will always be listed as "unattached", and they will always (so far as I know anyway) be troops for which you have Barracks (which would include Champion's Retreat and Rogue Hideout).

DeletedUser26154

I am unsure: what do you want to say? Do you see the problem like me or did you think the screenshots were kind of an answer?

Hello Feirefis.
You might not be able to see the tiny little boxes inside the tiny pictures.
They say "25 of a random good from your era" and "5 of each good from your age".
That answers your question, about what goods you get.
As far as the Alcatraz, you'll have to count your troops before, and after, to see what you got.

images (4).jpg

Or as Jaelis notably mentioned, in the long run it really doesn't matter.

Feirefis

You might not be able to see the tiny little boxes inside the tiny pictures.
They say "25 of a random good from your era"
View attachment 3578

Hi ardak kumerin,
you might have misunderstood the question or the word "random".
If anything is random i do NOT know, which good i got.

And yes it doesnt matter. But in the long run, the whole game doesnt matter.

I get happy if i win goods that i need, or troops that i want. If i dont care, why should i even play the game?
But that is a new question for a new thread. I do care, i do want to know what i got, i want to be happy, when i win something.

Before anyone else sees the need to say the same from someone above, this thread might be closed as answered.

Neither information on alcatraz troops nor on 25 random goods. Sad but true.