• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Altar Garden

DeletedUser36181

I built one Alter of Hestia and will build a second soon.

Triopoly Champion

Artemis is an attack boost and as is the case with all such attack boosts does not work on your city defence.

but INNO's damage system is also counterintuitive.
At least Altar of Artemis will always give more attack boosts to my outgoing Colonial Champions, thus their high base defense will have a perfect balance while my Zeus, CoA, CdM and TA level up beyond level 11s.

DeletedUser29563

At least Altar of Artemis will always give more attack boosts to my outgoing Colonial Champions, thus their high base defense will have a perfect balance while my Zeus, CoA, CdM and TA level up beyond level 11s.

Serious question tuck:
Are you screwing with us bro??!? I mean seriously. Is all this CA champ nonsense just to get a rise outta the other forum patrons, or are you dead nutz serious?

Because I'm just gonna be very honest with you here( and i like you..always have).....I don't get it at all. I ran champs in IA with some combos, while fighting virtually unboosted. But let's be real here...they are friggin irrelevant to a nominally boosted fighter...in pretty much any other age.
Are you winning fights with them? I'm sure you are man. But geeze bro, they're just troops. You're killing these defense combos with your boosts...not your champs.
PM me tomarrow evening..I have an experiment I want you to run.

DeletedUser37219

I chose two of the Heras for the goods. Small space for 12 current goods each, felt like a decent compliment to go along with my other event buildings. The attack boost seemed pretty small and I still get one fp with these each. Ultimately this event was kinda blah on the prizes imho anyways. Just moved to CA and I'm thinking a building that shoots out current goods will help me more later on.

DeletedUser30312

Serious question tuck:
Are you screwing with us bro??!? I mean seriously. Is all this CA champ nonsense just to get a rise outta the other forum patrons, or are you dead nutz serious?

I have no idea if he's serious, trolling us, or self-deprecating at this point. Or some combination of the three.

Game forums always seem have this one guy with a unique approach to a game..

DreadfulCadillac

I have no idea if he's serious, trolling us, or self-deprecating at this point. Or some combination of the three.

Game forums always seem have this one guy with a unique approach to a game..
i think i might be the most trading oriented and greedy person on the forum.....
after all i have screwed over multiple people in foe:D

DeletedUser29563

I chose two of the Heras for the goods. Small space for 12 current goods each, felt like a decent compliment to go along with my other event buildings. The attack boost seemed pretty small and I still get one fp with these each. Ultimately this event was kinda blah on the prizes imho anyways. Just moved to CA and I'm thinking a building that shoots out current goods will help me more later on.

Not the way I went...but reasonable enough. Can never go wrong with FP & goods.

DeletedUser37219

You can take out 25 current age goods(5 of each of the 5 types) after completing Viking Quest #5, so I can do that as often as every 1 day + 5 hours.

Yea you really can't go wrong doing that