• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Altar Garden

DeletedUser40197

Is anyone planning on building this? If so which one? I think I may put up Artemis, but not sure it's really worth the space.

RazorbackPirate

Since it looks like we'll be able to get Altars, I'll likely build Athena for the FPs and Artemis for the attack boost. Since the buff, there's a couple of others that interest me, but this is where I'm leaning right now.

RazorbackPirate

Any thoughts on Demeter? It gives a 10% boost to coins and supplies.
As someone who does RQs, any building that gives supplies or a supply boost catches my interest. With the buff, it could easily take the place of a SSW and through RQs produce extra goods, medals, and FPs. Not a bad deal.

For me personally, I'll be building HC soon which will more than cover my supply needs for quite some time to come.

Lando6

It's too bad they don't give a "diversity bonus" for building different altars instead of someone building the same one twice or so.

DeletedUser30312

In my opinion, coins and supplies are too easily obtained to waste a 3x2 space on merely a 10% boost to them.

And there are plenty of coin and supply boosts in the game already that this altar really isn't necessary.

Artemis and Athena are the best two altars, and I think I might go for one of each, and the Hera one might be okay is someone really wants the goods. Demeter is lackluster and Aphrodite and Hestia are just junk.

DeletedUser33179

I'm going with Demeter for the coin/supply boost. I love my CF, do alot of RQs & am Arc-less by choice. But being in PE with plans to continue going thru the Ages (currently averaging 2-3 months in each) without overextending myself in any way, my days of "collect 2, 24hr buildings" RQs is well behind me. And production buildings will keep getting bigger, too. So, RQs of collect X coins, collect X supplies, & UBQ are my mainstays. Thus, more coin/supply boosts I have, the better.

RazorbackPirate

If you consider that most can now get 2 fully upgraded Altars, think of the two together as a single 3x4 building. 2 Altars at 3x4 with the buffs, now have comparable, if not better stats than the Grand Bridge at 4x3. With 2 Altars and 6 choices at level 5, we have a final product with a level of customization never seen before.

Jern2017

If it's possible to get two fully upgraded Altars without spending diamonds, I'll go with Athena and Artemis. If not, I'll go with Artemis - it seems more attractive to me now that it also produces a Forge Point.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23449

I have eight of the Altar of Artemis and I honestly feel there is "not" a 7% attack boost with it. Have not noticed it or when I am attacked doesn't seem to help either.
Filed with support on this waiting for response. But you would think with eight of them you should/would notice a difference.
Anyone else noticed this??

Algona

I have eight of the Altar of Artemis and I honestly feel there is "not" a 7% attack boost with it. Have not noticed it or when I am attacked doesn't seem to help either.
Filed with support on this waiting for response. But you would think with eight of them you should/would notice a difference.

Artemis is an attack boost and as is the case with all such attack boosts does not work on your city defence.

What is your current attack boost?

I see you have a pretty big attack boost thanks to some high level GBs. And I;d guess you have a lot more from other Special Buildings? Adding another 56%/0% on top of that will make a little difference, but not a lot. Seems counterintuitive, but INNO's damage system is also counterintuitive.

DeletedUser37581

That depends a lot on how much attack boost you had before. You probably won't notice a lot of difference between 300% and 350% attack boost - it might mean one or two fewer hits a battle to take out the defense. And attack boost doesn't boost your city defending army, so it isn't surprising you haven't noticed anything when you are attacked.