• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Another GvG question:

Cyrus the Adequate

Each battle, you will face an army with full hearts. The army immediately goes back to full.
The individual army, yes, but I'm talking about the aggregate, which is effectively the number of fights that a siging attacker must win to take the sector.

When you push back a siege army or they don't take the sector before the reset, your defenders remain at partial strength. Do they build back up or stay at partial strength?

xivarmy

The individual army, yes, but I'm talking about the aggregate, which is effectively the number of fights that a siging attacker must win to take the sector.

When you push back a siege army or they don't take the sector before the reset, your defenders remain at partial strength. Do they build back up or stay at partial strength?
Dead ticks remain dead until replaced or the sector is released (releasing will return all partial armies to full ticks, controlled by the NPC leader).

Missing ticks on your siege army also get refilled when you win the sector and it becomes your first defending army.

Johnny B. Goode

I'm guessing that you're talking about the defending armies and not individual units. Defending armies that are destroyed by an attacker do not regenerate, they must be replaced by someone in the guild. If the defending guild does not replace the defending armies, they stay at "partial strength".