• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

antique dealer

Fern19

When I put something up for sale for two hours, I have not gotten and notices that it was sold. Nothing appears in any of my towns. This has been going on for the last week or so. got me stumped....

Dursland

I won a Sentinel Outpost upgrade less than 24 hours ago, and currently selling something. Seems okay to me.

You don't get notices when something is sold. Just a "!" over the AD, then you go in and collect.

Fern19

Okay, I not doing it right. Forgot to use the boost thing, It's working okay, just stupid me...... I meant to say the barter thing...

Last edited:

Dominator - X

I feel yuh. It has not been working well for me either. I have only seen 1 item in the last several several months worth claiming or bidding on.
I tried refreshing my browser and restarting my computer many times, but I have the same result.

Dursland

You want to know the real problem with AD? Half the auctions are taken up by a terracotta vineyard set piece or the terracotta kit, and the other half are 80% useless stuff. Then there's the 20% of auctions you have to fight for. Seen Mountain Reserve kit come up twice this world and it's gone for over 100k both times. Sentinel Outpost or upgrade normally goes for over 50k.

People don't seem to realize the value of Hippodrome Carceres so that one tends to go cheap but I did have someone outbid me all the way from 15k to 120k for a kit the last time it came up, so I'm still stuck at level 4.

Good luck winning house of horrors too lol. The base actually goes pretty cheap sometimes but not the kits.

I wish they could think of some mechanic to filter or remove the mostly useless items, or at least rotate out the ones going for less than 10k every time.

stymie of Suwannee

Wow, your market is cheap. Mountain Reserve is usually bumping 200,000+ and 100,000+ is regular for SOs. The market has changed over the last year. A lot more competitive with a lot more unused silver out there. As your city gets filled with the highest quality, you are looking for more specific things, thus more things are “crap”. Eagle Mountains are far from crap, but I have 3, so on my “no thank you” list and the price goes down. If I did, I’d pay 225,000 for it or make you pay more.

Johnny B. Goode

You want to know the real problem with AD? Half the auctions are taken up by a terracotta vineyard set piece or the terracotta kit, and the other half are 80% useless stuff. Then there's the 20% of auctions you have to fight for.
If half are the Terracotta stuff (which, by your context, you consider useless) and 80% of the other half is also useless, that leaves 10% of total auctions that are worth fighting for.

UBERhelp1

You want to know the real problem with AD? Half the auctions are taken up by a terracotta vineyard set piece or the terracotta kit, and the other half are 80% useless stuff. Then there's the 20% of auctions you have to fight for. Seen Mountain Reserve kit come up twice this world and it's gone for over 100k both times. Sentinel Outpost or upgrade normally goes for over 50k.

People don't seem to realize the value of Hippodrome Carceres so that one tends to go cheap but I did have someone outbid me all the way from 15k to 120k for a kit the last time it came up, so I'm still stuck at level 4.

Good luck winning house of horrors too lol. The base actually goes pretty cheap sometimes but not the kits.

I wish they could think of some mechanic to filter or remove the mostly useless items, or at least rotate out the ones going for less than 10k every time.
I wish! I'd take vineyard pieces. All I see these days are decorations!
1674748936142.png