• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

antiques dealer should trade GB blueprints

DeletedUser11086

some gbs will never be built and we hold blueprints for them. why not be able to trade them like other items.

aghiv

Oooh, yet another way for us power Arc players to leave everyone behind. You know we're sitting on hundreds of copies of most things that are worth leveling, more that we could ever use, right? What am I going to do with 500+ Arc prints?

WinnerGR

I had to wait for my second GB (and put some effort into trying to get it ) then my others came quicker once I had learnt the trick .There are guides that explain how to get GBs if you do not want to work it out and it is perfectly fine too that but it is part of the , GBs are hard to get and if you think it is too hard then read a guide do not ask Inno to make the game easier and faster (like @Agent327 said ) because think about all those players in ages above yours who worked hard for there GBs and think about the idea of the game , it is intended to be played over a large amount of time ; if you do not like that then pay real money fro diamonds to speed up the game or find a different game , do not ruin our game .

DeletedUser

some gbs will never be built and we hold blueprints for them. why not be able to trade them like other items.
Because at its essence a BP is just a fragment of a GB. And you can't trade fragments. You can't even sell them at the AD. So it would be inconsistent to be able to trade BPs with other players, or even to barter them at the AD. (Not to mention that trading of items other than goods is on the DNSL for proposals. Link in my signature. Skoal!)

Agent327

So are goods, but you can't sell them in the AD, either.

Things to sell from your inventory is inconsistent anyhow. Some you need to assemble in your city and use a storage kit to be able to sell them, others you can assemble in your inventory and stay there. And then there are those that automatically go to your inventory when they change size. Saying something would be inconsistent hardly is an argument when inconsistency already exists.

RazorbackPirate

I can see the GB's I did not build in my inventory. They are just not under the tab you can sell stuff from, but they are in my inventory.
You can see the prints for GBs you've not built in your inventory. There are no GBs in your inventory. Prints + Goods = GB. Once it's a GB it cannot be stored in inventory, so it cannot be sold in the AD.

But keep arguing.

Emberguard

Holds plenty of ground.

If it can be stored as a complete building, kit or consumable item it can be sold.
If it’s not a complete item it can’t be sold
If it’s currency/resource it can’t be sold/exchanged for a different currency

Last edited:

Mustapha00

Lol, imagine how many Colosseum prints get collected by long time players. This would be a gift like no others to them.
There's a way to deal with that: Print trade-in ratios are based on the relative popularity of the GBs .

Thus 1 Arc print would cost approximately 1,379 Colosseum prints.