• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

antiques dealer

DeletedUser11086

please try and include more upgrades to all special buildings, past and present. In particular the september cottage. Many of us have some but not all of the upgrades that have been sitting in our inv in hopes of being able to use these special buildings and dont want to trade them away.

Super Catanian

Antiques Dealer. It has the word antiques in it for a reason. Don't worry, though, as previous Event Buildings have been made available already. I estimate a wait time of about one or two years after an Event Building is introduced before it gets added to the AD.

RazorbackPirate

The trend that is evolving is for the previous year's main building becomes a secondary Daily Special during the following year's event. After it has appeared in the Event the second time, the building moves to the AD.

The Winter Spire appeared a second time during the Winter Event, the Colossus appeared for a second time during Forge Bowl, then both went to the AD. The Pagoda will appear again during the Spring Event, and will likely go to the AD a few months after.

The September Cottage is way too new to appear in the AD. We'll likely see it again during the Fall Event, then in the AD sometime after that.

DeletedUser11086

waiting a year for an occasional upgrade to appear. really dissapoints and does not add to player satisfaction.

RazorbackPirate

Putting them into the AD quickly does a disservice to those players who spent diamonds to get extras. Why would the ever do that again if 2 weeks after the event they can get them for free? I fully support the way that Inno has chosen to implement items in the AD. I don't want the value of events and new buildings diminished.

You had the opportunity to get them at the time, but you chose not to. Along with that choice comes having to wait a year for them to appear again. Seems you're now dissatisfied with the choices you've made.

aghiv

The trend that is evolving is for the previous year's main building becomes a secondary Daily Special during the following year's event. After it has appeared in the Event the second time, the building moves to the AD.

The Winter Spire appeared a second time during the Winter Event, the Colossus appeared for a second time during Forge Bowl, then both went to the AD. The Pagoda will appear again during the Spring Event, and will likely go to the AD a few months after.

The September Cottage is way too new to appear in the AD. We'll likely see it again during the Fall Event, then in the AD sometime after that.
Piazza kits during the St. Patrick's day event too (just not very many due to the lack of DS)

Agent327

please try and include more upgrades to all special buildings, past and present. In particular the september cottage. Many of us have some but not all of the upgrades that have been sitting in our inv in hopes of being able to use these special buildings and dont want to trade them away.

Congratulations on being the 50th to come up with this.

Why not ask that event buildings will be included during the event.

DeletedUser30312

Putting them into the AD quickly does a disservice to those players who spent diamonds to get extras. Why would the ever do that again if 2 weeks after the event they can get them for free? I fully support the way that Inno has chosen to implement items in the AD. I don't want the value of events and new buildings diminished.

Or even players who didn't spend diamonds but worked at completing enough of the event to win 1 main prize. No I don't have a problem with a 6-12 month wait to add stuff to the AD.

OutlawDon

You had the opportunity to get them at the time, but you chose not to. Along with that choice comes having to wait a year for them to appear again. Seems you're now dissatisfied with the choices you've made.
Shop is offering September Cottage upgrades for 2800 diamonds per level right now. Would like to upgrade my Level 3 Sept Cottage, but what does anyone think? If I upgraded to Appleton, it would take my diamond budget for 2 months. (I know I'm an adult and should make my own decisions. But thoughts?)