• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

AO and Kraken no go in PvP?

whoopee maker

I'm with Suminad. We all spent our fp to level up our GB's. Some spent it on the SBC and DC. Some on the ZEUS, COA, and CDM, and some of us spent it on our AO. Seems like if it's a fighting GB it should be included in PVP. The reason I leveled it up was so I could win against players with a higher defense.

whoopee maker

I figured out a long time ago that FOE was a fighting game and everything else was there to support the fighting. I play in 3 worlds and in all 3 worlds my AO is at level 100 or above. I just don't think that when additions to the game are made that they discount certain buildings while allowing others to be used to their full abilities.

Ebeondi Asi

THe fact is AO can only work on same era troops. The fact is, if you want to gain the most points, you are 100% fighitng the 'up to three Era above" battles and basically never the same Era battles ( I feel sorry for Players in Venus who do not have any higher players to fight.)

wolfhoundtoo

And you are certainly entitled to your opinion whoopee but unfortunately that's not the way the developers chose to go with it. Developers are going to add features that will help them make more money which means they aim them mostly towards whatever will get more people involved with that feature especially in a game that is free to play (no one NEEDS to pay to play).

Also you are mistaken that this is a fighting game. A fighting game would require you to fight the vast majority of the time. This game leans heavily towards fighting but does allow for negotiations and the amount of actual fighting you are required to do for quests and events are pretty limited.

In the end what you really mean to say is you built your city to get the most out of it for your desired play style and are unhappy that they added a feature that MAY require you to make changes to your city to assist you in climbing the ranks in the PVP arena.

Glockgemini

Not only do you lose the effects of Kraken and AO, they are using the combat AI of the continent map where the rogue has a lower priority than regular units, If you are using rogues, you need to keep them in front of the regular units so they get converted.
Be careful about using medals, the amount ramps up pretty fast. Before I knew it, I was paying 2.2M for an extra turn.