• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Army attacking and defending boosts

I have gained quite a few of the 300% and even 400% attacking and defending army boosts have used them in GE, in the PVP arena and even in Guild Battleground but I have not seen them help me one iota. What gives with these boosts and where do they work (if anywhere)?

Pericles the Lion

I have gained quite a few of the 300% and even 400% attacking and defending army boosts have used them in GE, in the PVP arena and even in Guild Battleground but I have not seen them help me one iota. What gives with these boosts and where do they work (if anywhere)?
What are your base boosts before tacking on the extra 300%s? The lower the base boost the more noticeable the impact of the 300% potions. My base boosts in GBG are 5788/4845 and I don't notice a difference when adding the extra 300%. But, a year ago when GE5 was launched, I sure did see the impact of stacked blue bottles (at the time my blue boosts were next to nothing).

What are your base boosts before tacking on the extra 300%s? The lower the base boost the more noticeable the impact of the 300% potions. My base boosts in GBG are 5788/4845 and I don't notice a difference when adding the extra 300%. But, a year ago when GE5 was launched, I sure did see the impact of stacked blue bottles (at the time my blue boosts were next to nothing).
I am at 1125/1093 and I have seen no help. This has been especially true starting today at PVP. I cannot even beat the lowest level anymore, which I was not having problems before.

Pericles the Lion

I am at 1125/1093 and I have seen no help. This has been especially true starting today at PVP. I cannot even beat the lowest level anymore, which I was not having problems before.
You are in SAV with red boosts of 1125/1093 trying to fight other players that are in SAAB. If you really want to test the efficacy of the 300% potions I suggest that you try them in GBG or GE where you would be fighting same age units. Imo, boosts of 1125/1093 are very low for a player in SAV. Even with the extra 300% you are probably choosing fights with players that have same as, or higher, defense boosts. I cannot explain why you were not having problems before. 1125/1093 is low even for an active FE player.

Flynn013

Are you using the correct boost for the area you are fighting in? These new boosts only work in one place per boost. If you hover over the boost in your inventory it will tell you where it will work. I don't think any of them work in PVP.

Pericles the Lion

Are you using the correct boost for the area you are fighting in? These new boosts only work in one place per boost. If you hover over the boost in your inventory it will tell you where it will work. I don't think any of them work in PVP.
Unless the potion specifically states that it is only for GE/GBG/QI it will apply to fights in the PvP arena.

Dominator - X

Though I have never seen a 400% boost, the 5%, 10%, 20%, 100%, 200% and 300% all work for PvP.

jaymoney23456

I am surprised they haven't released potions that offer boosts only on specific days of the week. There is no reason to have so many different boosts. Its getting very ridiculous at this point!

I am using the ones that have not determination where they work "use these units for give you 300% attacking value"