• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ban you! game

The Lady Redneck

I ban you for thinking there is anything remotely serious about this thread. which is the reason it is so important

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

I'll Ban 5000 and probably his post is headed for deletion for a naughty word They do noto allow much.. strong filter.. ..

cathea

Let us Ban(d) together to Ban(d) all Banners! (Including all political and parade Banners or welcome Banners. Join your local Banners club or Ban(d)ers club today and Banaway, Banaway, all! (I am so Banned out I need another Bandaid..)

Ebeondi Asi

Cases of yuppers:p need immediate attention! Bandaids are not enough !! Yuppers:p is extremely contagious!
I ban everyone now before it spreads!!! I already have Yuppers :p myself!

:p

SomePlayer5000

ban is still the most highly contagious disease though, it destroyed a few zillion people 3000 years ago in europe

I ban you guys for having a case of yuppers

Ebeondi Asi

I ban you for not adding the emoji to Yuppers :p !
But it may be your Yuppers:p have not reached full blown Yuppers:p !
You should go see a doctor immediately

Ebeondi Asi

Yuppers :p Yupperso_O Yuppers:mad: Yuppers ;) Yuppers;) Yuppers :eek: Yupperso_O Yuppers:confused: Yuppers:p
I have the Yuppers o_O Bad. they are mutating..
I ban you for giving them to me, because your responder got them from you, as you are secretly a silent carrier!

The Lady Redneck

I ban you for saying HK has Yuppers.
Yuppers is a condition a growing number of people (including you Oswyn) contract when they agreed with you re banning INNO yesterday. It would be great if he did come onto the Forum and agreed. But for now I think he, and his colleagues probably has ITS (Ivory Tower Syndrome).