• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Battle field is not Wide enough

Agent327

This continues through the ages. Attack Helicopters always go first and are immune to artillery. Drones are immune to Plazma , Mantas are immune to artillery , etc. Can't hit them the first round ? Use rogues to take the first hit and then mop them up later. Each class of unit has a specific order to fire. Fight manual and learn them and you will greatly increase your win score card.

Manta's are not immune to artillery.

Lord Pest

I'm a veteran, and I have to say, there aren´t any troops that can move from one side to the other in one move, and I agree with Markrayth that you can just use the same troops as you opponents.
recon rangers in Arctic Future come close to doing so.

MJ Artisan of War

Now this is the kinda discussion that makes me consider leaving Iron Age and movin' on up... New military units...
Naw... They'll still be there when/if i ever get there... No Rush!

Emberguard

? Don't get it Don't you read what i posted it's all there
i did. You didn’t have that info in the post when I posted. Thanks for clarifying with a edit.

In PostModern up the battlefield is scaled by 1.5 (you’ll see this at the top of the screen in a manual fight) to prevent troops from having the entire battlefield in a single move

However this doesn’t mean they can’t attack most of the field. Just that they can’t move everywhere.

Certain unit types are meant to have more range and movement. Fast units are meant to have the movement advantage while artillery are meant to be able to fire long distance.