• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] battle gounds

DeletedUser34415

Like GE if I move up an era after battlegrounds start, will I be fighting people in the era I was in or, will it go to the current era I just moved to?

Flavius Belisarius

Who in a Guild can start Battlegrounds?
Who in a Guild can construct a building?
Do Founder-Trusted - Leader etc, mean anything in Battle Grounds?

Godly Luke

There is a special role that guild leaders/founders can give players in the Players tab in the guild.

Super Catanian

They start automatically, just like the Guild Expedition.

A special role will be added to the six existing roles for Guild members.

They automatically receive the new special title I mentioned above. I don't know too much, but I'm assuming that they might have the ability to perform other actions, but I need someone to double-check those answers.

Kranyar the Mysterious

They automatically receive the new special title I mentioned above. I don't know too much, but I'm assuming that they might have the ability to perform other actions, but I need someone to double-check those answers.

Founders and leaders automatically get the title. Leaders can't have the title removed by founders unless leadership status is also removed. Any other guild member can be assigned the title at the founder's (and possibly leader's) discretion.