• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Best Strategy for FP's When you have an Arc

Culchie

I have an Arc, and am looking for best practice when donating FP's to GB's. Should I use all available FP's on someone elses GB or on a GB of my own. Which is the best policy and why

wolfhoundtoo

If you use all of your Forge points on your own GB then you won't make use of the Arc bonus for forge points, medals and blueprints. Generally speaking you want to arrange forge point swaps with players so that you (and presumably they) both win forge points, medals and blueprints by placing in the top 5 spots.

wolfhoundtoo

Generally speaking I'd suggest you save them for later usage. When beginning you should use your daily FPs to do the swaps to build up the packs so that when you get the chance to 'lock' a position in a GB that pays a fair number of fps you can do so when needed.

Thor of Westeros

another tip is to find a fellow guild member or friend who has the same level Arc as you do and do FP swaps until you both lock 1st place to ensure you both maximize your rewards from the Arc. that way you will reap rewards without losing too much or getting sniped by others.