• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bonuses from Event Buildings

OK, I figured it out.

The problem was that I installed 2 of each, thus making neither one unique. I put the other 2 in storage and will sell them to the AD. With one of each the bonuses show up. just not as big as I had hoped.

Aethelcatt VIII

Yes, that should work.
Thanks! I think I'll go for a slightly different option: three wheat fields and three ochre yards, alternating on either side of the begonia bench and the scarecrow. That'll leave me five squares open for the five sentinel outposts that I have (gotta leave one square for road leading to an adjacent building). Altogether, that'll be a 36% attack boost and a 44% defense boost for the attacking army, more balanced than the other option and still able to reduce the gap between the attack and defense bonuses that I currently have.

Last edited:

wolfhoundtoo

OK, I figured it out.

The problem was that I installed 2 of each, thus making neither one unique. I put the other 2 in storage and will sell them to the AD. With one of each the bonuses show up. just not as big as I had hoped.

they don't need to be unique as in the only one of that particular building in your city. You can have as many as you like and can even have 2 of them touching 1 building but you only get credit for 1 of each particular building when it says unique buildings for the bonuses for being next to each other (and touching) so as noted they only count as 1 even if you have 2 touching the same building.

they don't need to be unique as in the only one of that particular building in your city. You can have as many as you like and can even have 2 of them touching 1 building but you only get credit for 1 of each particular building when it says unique buildings for the bonuses for being next to each other (and touching) so as noted they only count as 1 even if you have 2 touching the same building.
So, at this point I have a complete Harvest Fields set installed, including the barn. In still have the two in storage and could try putting them somewhere else, but I don't have the room.

I am pretty happy with the bonuses and other payouts from the complete set.