• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Bottle Boost stacking?

RazorbackPirate

Do Bottle Boosts stack? Can I crack two 10% Coin Boost bottles for a 20% coin boost? Two 30% Defense Boost bottles for a 60% boost? Are there some that stack and some that don't?

I've seen hints to both yes and no, but don't recall and can't find a definitive answer one way or another.

DeletedUser

I believe that the coin and supply boosts do stack. The attack/defense boosts do not stack with each other but do stack with boosts from other sources such as GBs.

RazorbackPirate

That's exactly what I needed to know. I did read the one line on the wiki, but was unclear if I could use the same type and stack them or just use multiple types at the same time.

I find myself with five 6-Hour Supply Rush kits after the Fall Event so I'd like to double dip my city. Activate as many boosts as possible (Tavern and Bottle), collect from my city, reset everything to a 24 hour cycle, apply a Mass Motivation Kit, then four 6 Hour Supply Rush kits and collect again. Since it's only supply buildings, the thing I'm always lowest of, I'd like to maximize the effects of the double-dip by burning up some of the many supply boost bottles in my inventory.

I'll spend the extra supplies on extra UBQs and turn them into goods, medals, and FPs. It's the best way I can think of to use those 6-Hours Rush kits up without messing up my 24 hour cycle.

Too bad the 6-hour rushes don't work on Terrace Farms and other special production buildings.:(

Last edited:

DeletedUser33179

Just tested it out (in one of my dumpy WW cities, as I'll never need the boosts). I used 3 10% coin boosts & 2 10% supply boosts. They do stack. This is how it's shown (at least on mobile) - as a total % of all active bottle boosts...

image.jpeg

Edit: Just checked & confirmed that it also works for stacking defense bottle boosts. Confirmed it does not work for attack bottle boosts (gives a pop up saying you already have an attack boost active & asks if you want to replace it with the 2nd one you had just selected).

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

Thank you very much. With all the attacking that will happen with the Khan event, I might apply a few useless Defense Boosts just for fun. Maybe if someone attacks my city they'll get extra banged up trying to defeat my defenses to complete a quest. Might get some fun videos to watch.;)

Last edited: