• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bring Message All Button For Friends And The One For Neighbors To PC As Well.

- KQ -

Could I make a proposal to put this idea on the Do Not Suggest List? It seems to come up about every other week and gets the same highly negative response every single time.

DreadfulCadillac

Could I make a proposal to put this idea on the Do Not Suggest List? It seems to come up about every other week and gets the same highly negative response every single time.
I WAS PLANNING ON MAKING THAT PROPOSAL MAN.
LOL:p this was all a expirement to see if the community would react positivly to a proposal to have it removed from mobile....

DeletedUser

Proposals are to be about the game according to Proposal Guidelines, not about the Forum. Sorry.

DreadfulCadillac

Proposals are to be about the game according to Proposal Guidelines, not about the Forum. Sorry.
tis was bout the game.ya see.i was creating this first to see if it had NEGAtive or POSItive feedback, so i knew wether or not to make the other proposal.thats why i aksed for this to be moved to forge hall.