• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bring Message All Button For Friends And The One For Neighbors To PC As Well.

DreadfulCadillac

Proposal:Bring the Button that says Add All Neighbors And the One that says add all friends from mobile only to pc and mobile.

Details:On Mobile Near where there is a buton saying, Add all guild members in the message center There are 2 buttons .1 thats says Add all neighbors, and another that says add all friends.Bassically what i want is for this to be on PC as well as mobile.
MessageCreate1.png

These 2 buttons will be right under the button Add All guild members.I feel this is Important Because those of us who are PC only players who Sell Goods somtimes like to make guild wide mesages that advertise what goods we are selling.
And this will make it much easier instead of having 2
278091329.jpg

Keep exiting out of the message, pressing the button that makes it change the people you see, and go back to the message and then add those people and then exit the message and keep reapeating that cycle..

Abuse prevention.If you dont like if someone is constantly spaming u u can1:exit the message or
2:INNO created the ignore button for a reason ..right?

Visual aids:
MessageCreate1.png
278091329.jpg

Conclusion:I feel like this is very usefullfor the reasons i posted in details!.ALSO,BTW this is not against the DNSL as i am not bringing pc to mobile, i am instead bring mobile to pc:)
ALSO SIDE NOTE:the add all guild members button is only avaiblible to people with the NOTIFIER right.
Feel free to leave question, comments and concerns below!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No. A thousand times no. Nix. Nada. Nyet. Nien. Do not proceed. Just say no.

I remove any friend that spams me. I attack any neighbor that spams me. If they have a GB near leveling, I level it so they lose the double dip.
That's why we have the ignore button.
Using the ignore button on a friend? I don't think so. Use the Remove button on spamming friend? Yes. Use the ignore button on a neighbor? No. Then how will I receive his/her crymail when I ruthlessly plunder him/her? Or get his indignant message when I level his/her Alcatraz and cost him/her several free troops?

No. And again I say no.

DreadfulCadillac

Keep exiting out of the message, pressing the button that makes it change the people you see, and go back to the message and then add those people and then exit the message and keep reapeating that cycle..

Abuse prevention.If you dont like if someone is constantly spaming u u can1:exit the message or
2:INNO created the ignore button for a reason ..right?

I'd prefer not to have to use the ignore button more often than I already do.
did ya read the ABUSE part of my proposal?

DeletedUser36624

Did you consider that maybe the fact that "add all guild members" requires a privilege was a hint that you shouldn't do stuff like this. I want them to remove these buttons from mobile. I have never gotten one of these messages that was ever wanted.

DeletedUser

Just because this was a proposal..but no i think its to see what people think about this type of thing:)for future rpoosals..No spcefic reason..i just feel like this is somthing that will be better off in forge hall:)
Okay, then, I'll move it.

Thread has been moved to Forge Hall for further discussion.

RazorbackPirate

did ya read the ABUSE part of my proposal?
I did. The solution to abuse from a proposal that facilitates bad behavior is not to ignore the people encouraged to behave badly by the proposed feature. The solution is not to provide a feature that facilitates bad behavior.

-1 No.

I don't want spam messages. I already have more than enough messages from people I want to communicate with.
I want them to remove these buttons from mobile.
+1 Yes. This is a proposal that would have my support.

Algona

I vote no. Again.

Four years of play I've never needed or wanted this feature. I've never given a crap about anything that Friends and Hoodies have sent me as spam

What is it you want to say to all your Friends at once? All your hoodies?

What makes oyu think any of them want to hear it?

I for one don;t care

I don't care if your Tavern is empty, I don't care that you'll be out of game for a week because your puppy had an allergic reaction to eating your hamster, I don't care if you desperately need Goods, I don't care about whether you are checking for Friends activity, I don't care about easy Rewards on yoiur GBs, there;s not a damn thing I want to say to any of your other Friends, and lolkatz are still not funny.

To my hoodies I have even less to say. I can beat the snot out of all of you so I won't Aid for fear of being attacked by your pathetic city, I don't plunder so don't care who is plunder bait, I don't snope so don;t care who can be sniped, I don't want your lousy trades, and lolkatz still are not funny.

Do you like getting spam text, email, voicemail, papermail in the real world?

Then why do you think you should have the right to spew your meaningless crap to everyone you can in a game?