• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Building Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutusone

No, my reply is for the occasions I've seen folk talk about the situation I described: Complaining about not having BPs after they've opened levels. Which doesn't apply to you, my mistake, I apologize.

I did not understand that your complaint was that you had gotten 39 misses in a row.

1 in 10,000 chance.

You drew the short straw. Tens of thousands of players. You're not alone.

But you already knew that?
I'm looking for information and insight-what I've gotten back is mostly meaningless and mindless thoughts that have nothing to do with what I've been inquiring about. And its a 1 in 100 chance, and that I already knew that! I'm looking for others who have reached this level (or higher level on any other Great Building) and has never bought a bp before, if they have had a similar experience. If you have nothing really new to add or are not one of those individuals, please go elsewhere!

Brutusone

So you're claiming that at the moment you unlocked level 28, you were left with zero blueprints in all 9 slots????? Now that, my friend, is a statistical impossibility. Okay, not impossible, but so improbable as to leave no meaningful difference between the actual probability and zero probability. No one is going to believe that you received exactly 19 of each individual blueprint up to that point. (And if you really did end up with zero in each slot, it tells me that you've been buying blueprints with Diamonds up to this point. Which would explain you being surprised at this situation when you are in such an advanced era.)
Yes, that is what I'm stating as a fact! Yes, I have never bought a diamond and have never purchased a bp with diamonds before!

Graviton

Everybody has had issues at one time or another getting that last BP they need. What is it you're really looking for, evidence that it's not purely random? Even if it isn't (which it is), what then? What's the plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.