• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Butt Whippings

• Thread starter DeletedUser31354
  • Start date

DeletedUser31354

Sorry guys for my 2 posts last night.. I was a little intoxicated from a family get together and come home and got my butt handed to me on the game.. I got a little upset and went on a rant on here when you guys were trying to help.. Sorry again.. Turns out I was using the wrong troop combinations for the terrain and also distance issues.. Im new to the threads so i will take all you guys advice and be alot more comprehensive about what troops and such im using.. Please forgive.

DeletedUser29563

Sorry guys for my 2 posts last night.. I was a little intoxicated from a family get together and come home and got my butt handed to me on the game.. I got a little upset and went on a rant on here when you guys were trying to help.. Sorry again.. Turns out I was using the wrong troop combinations for the terrain and also distance issues.. Im new to the threads so i will take all you guys advice and be alot more comprehensive about what troops and such im using.. Please forgive.
All good bro.....

DeletedUser26154

I completely mixed

Everyone's cool.
The mix up occurs because of the Redundancy with Changes as we progress.
Traits will move from one type of unit to another.
Range is also a often over-looked detail.

images (10).jpg

Things shoot far, then next era, the same type of unit shoots a much shorter distance, etc.

DeletedUser

Let me add my voice to the chorus of "don't worry about it". You have to be thick-skinned and forgiving (to a certain degree) to be a regular Forum pundit, so it's all good!