• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Butt Whippings

• Thread starter DeletedUser31354
  • Start date

DeletedUser31354

Hello. I an in the post modern era tryng to fight on the continent map.. I have all my military GBs leveled to 12 to 14 and am doing a 30% Attack and defensive boost there againt way lesser troops with a 15% boosts and im still getting my Butt handed to me?????? How the **** is that.. Its really about to PI%S me off.. Ive never had this trouble ever in the game.. Im not a new player and have really strong troops to the march of about 135-140% attack and defense.. So what the HELL?????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:

Ylisaveta

Can you be more specific about what troops you're facing in each wave, and what troops you are using? Screenshots would be helpful if you can post them. There are lots of fighters who have fought through PME on the forum. We can give you advice if you want it, and are willing to give the details necessary.

DeletedUser

If you are actually fighting lesser troops with a 15% boost, and you have 135-140% boost, and you're getting your butt whipped...the problem is you, sorry to say. My initial thought is that you're probably ahead of PME on the Continent Map and getting your butt whipped by higher era troops. Or, you're using Rogues thinking the AI will fight the same way it does in PvP, GE and GvG...but it doesn't. So any light you can shed, like screenshots, or the actual names/ages of the units you're using along with the ones you're facing, would help immensely in figuring out this conundrum. :)

DeletedUser26154

im still getting my Butt handed to me

I'm thinking he's not taking advantage of PME units with Contact.
Nor using Rogues.

a8b84d6eb2ec1c3a35fa2d4b408bb229.png

Contact! means "Always shoots back when attacked, as long as it's still alive".
You want to use 2 MG Teams, and 6 Rogues for your attacking army.
The 2 + 6 combo works very well.
Especially for two-wave battles.

Advance your Rogues first, and keep your 2 MG Teams back, so your Rogues take first hit.
The Rogues will turn into MG Teams when attacked, take no damage from the attack...
Then shoot back.
This works like magic and does massive first-round damage to the enemy troops, while you take none.

You advance your 2 original MG Teams after all your Rogues transformed.
If you have no Rogues, or a limited number, substitute Rogues for Heavy Units.
Tanks can soak up more damage and take those unavoidable first hits.
A balance of 2 MG Teams + 6 Rogues, or a mix of MG Teams and Tanks.

Of course there is Terrain and Combat Bonuses too.

download (1).jpg

Timing is very important, and you want to draw Massive Damage First Blood when the enemy is close enough.

DeletedUser31354

Look guys I appreciate your 0ppinions and best guesses but like I said, Im not a noob to the Dang game.. Ive lead several guilds and fought 1000's of fights.. Im a founder of a guild right now.. Im not stupid when it comes to troop placement and choosing the right troops for the battle...Duh... I just need to know why this is happening all of a sudden?? Its almost seems like when I do a boost it get that Negative towards me?? And get beat by Cheesy Ass troops with no defense and attack? Just wondering if Inno has some **** screwed up or what?

Algona

When did you first notice this change?

I have seen no unusual problems with fighting recently on the Map 120/90 Attack boost. I polished off PME continent two months ago though, CE has been about what I expected, pleasantly surprised with the effectiveness od Strike Teams.

INNO penalizes forum posters who use to many question marks by randomly giving them combat losses. Bring your average ? per post down to a more reasonable amount and your troops will do better.

Look guys I appreciate your 0ppinions and best guesses but like I said, Im not a noob to the Dang game.. Ive lead several guilds and fought 1000's of fights.. Im a founder of a guild right now.. Im not stupid when it comes to troop placement and choosing the right troops for the battle...Duh... I just need to know why this is happening all of a sudden?? Its almost seems like when I do a boost it get that Negative towards me?? And get beat by Cheesy Ass troops with no defense and attack? Just wondering if Inno has some shit screwed up or what?

You didn't provide specifics, when some folk trying to help ask for specifics you get hostile and defensive? Pretty sure that you taking offense to others trying to help you is kinfa ass backwards.

We were supposed to know about your experience experience how? What does being a Guild leader have to do with combat experirnce?

Why not answer the questions about the how long you've been in PME, troops you are using. the AI is using, and where you are fighting on the map?

Or are you just here to whine instead of addressing your problem?

If so, look on the bright side, I've given you another excuse to whine.

DeletedUser

Look guys I appreciate your 0ppinions and best guesses but like I said, Im not a noob to the Dang game.. Ive lead several guilds and fought 1000's of fights.. Im a founder of a guild right now.. Im not stupid when it comes to troop placement and choosing the right troops for the battle...Duh... I just need to know why this is happening all of a sudden?? Its almost seems like when I do a boost it get that Negative towards me?? And get beat by Cheesy Ass troops with no defense and attack? Just wondering if Inno has some shit screwed up or what?
@Algona is right. You come on here giving no specifics, nor any insight into what kind of player you are, asking why you're getting your butt kicked. We give you our best educated guesses based on our experience, and ask for more specifics so we can be more help, and you spit in our faces? Duh...not a mature way to act, in my opinion. :rolleyes:

190e8730382ed62e0562b089ec8998c7.jpg

DeletedUser29563

This is what I would call..a conversational derailment.........boom crash bang....duh

DeletedUser

This is what I would call..a conversational derailment.........boom crash bang....duh
It actually sounds like someone who is embarrassed about what he's whining about, so he doesn't want to provide details and let us know how badly he screwed up. Maybe he just expected us to jump on the "bash Inno" bandwagon, and was surprised that he got responses from people that actually wanted to help him figure it out. Who knows?

DeletedUser29563

It actually sounds like someone who is embarrassed about what he's whining about, so he doesn't want to provide details and let us know how badly he screwed up. Maybe he just expected us to jump on the "bash Inno" bandwagon, and was surprised that he got responses from people that actually wanted to help him figure it out. Who knows?
I would say that you are exactly right Mr Longshanks.
From my little ol LMA experience. I couldn't have helped him anyway. But that being said, he lost me at "duh".

DeletedUser24787

Screenshot (48).png
Look guys I appreciate your 0ppinions and best guesses but like I said, Im not a noob to the Dang game.
not a noooooooooooob(fails to clarify issue )
Ive lead several guilds and fought 1000's of fights.. Im a founder of a guild right now
what relevance does this even hold for your topic of discussion
Im not stupid when it comes to troop placement and choosing the right troops for the battle...Duh... I just need to know why this is happening all of a sudden??
the devil is in the details .you seem to know what you want to discuss in your mind yet you need to relay what you want others to understand with your communication vs a vauge blanket statement

P.S welcome to the Forums what a great introduction to give yourself on day 1

DeletedUser26154

your 0ppinions and best guesses

fcc618b200080b0e44c1488235ccb941.png

He must be talking to you guys.

I just need to know why this is happening all of a sudden??

Well, let me check the facts...

These guys work fine.

oft.png

These guys work fine.

AFT.png

These guys work fine.

fet.png

These guys work fine.

cet.png

These players say these guys work fine.

pmet.png

Ive lead several guilds
Im a founder of a guild right now

I'm not calling you a Liar.

ambassador.png

I'm showing you where I stand.

Im not a noob

Can you please give us something more to work with?

dog and dolphins.png

Because you thumbed your nose at my solid, tried and true, rock-solid advice.

DeletedUser27184

Contact! means "Always shoots back when attacked, as long as it's still alive".
I am sorry to focus the latest derailing back to FoE question, but this "contact" ability is either works wrong for me, or is worded wrongly.
Seems like the MG will retaliate ONLY ONE TIME, against anyone who attack him. He do not retaliate the second time (until he moves again, then he can retaliate once again).
Did you notice the same? Or are my MG's too drunk to play by the rules and stop after one retaliation?

DeletedUser26154

Or are my MG's too drunk to play by the rules and stop after one retaliation?

Last week mine were working fine, and I won the PME tower for the week.
No one is saying anything about them malfunctioning.
Range is a factor to consider too.
If the enemy unit has a longer range, then your shorter-ranged MG Teams won't be able to fire back.

DeletedUser27184

If the enemy unit has a longer range, then your shorter-ranged MG Teams won't be able to fire back.
Are you sure? When did you checked it last?
Less then an hour ago, in GE, I put the MG in a forest space.
Then 3 tanks hit him in a row. Since he is in a forest, they had to come to melee range (1 space). He retaliates the first, but then stand and do nothing for the next two.
I play on PC, maybe there is some difference in that?
Or maybe like AO this ability is for the same age troops? (I am in ME and I pushed to get PME troops)

DeletedUser

Are you sure? When did you checked it last?
Then 3 tanks hit him in a row. Since he is in a forest, they had to come to melee range (1 space). He retaliates the first, but then stand and do nothing for the next two.
I play on PC, maybe there is some difference in that?
Or maybe like AO this ability is for the same age troops? (I am in ME and I pushed to get PME troops)
Ummm...MGs don't have the Stealth, or Hides in Forest ability. So what you must have been using were Paratroopers, who do have the Stealth ability, but don't have Contact ability.

DeletedUser28670

Look guys I appreciate your 0ppinions and best guesses but like I said, Im not a noob to the Dang game.. Ive lead several guilds and fought 1000's of fights.. Im a founder of a guild right now.. Im not stupid when it comes to troop placement and choosing the right troops for the battle...Duh... I just need to know why this is happening all of a sudden?? Its almost seems like when I do a boost it get that Negative towards me?? And get beat by Cheesy Ass troops with no defense and attack? Just wondering if Inno has some **** screwed up or what?
You come here asking for help with understanding why this is happening. Then after we give you some general advice you come whining that "I'm not a n00b!!" to us. You don't give any specifics on the troops you're facing. How would we help you??

DeletedUser26154

You are using the wrong units.
You are using the PME Light Units.
MG Teams are classified as Ranged.
In the interest of full honesty,

images (1).jpg

I've made those mistakes before.
The MG Teams work fine.
I asked another round of questions.
To make sure.

table.png

At the Rugnir World Boss Tables.