• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buy FPs

Agent327

Thank you for that contribution to the discussion.

You are welcome. To help you even more, if there was an announcement made asking for feedback it would have been in the same place where all those announcements always are. There isn't, so no announcement made and no feedback asked so far.

Kranyar the Mysterious

It's 1/5/10

9 in your case cause you most likely have 1 fp in your bar.
Either that or not enough coins to buy 10.

There are two different styles. The one I have isn't bad, like the one pictured, since there is space between the coin and diamond buttons. Not sure if it is a PC/mobile difference since I haven't played on PC in a few months.

Screenshot_20220221-111843_Forge of Empires.jpg

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

I feel cheated out. I logged out of both Foe and Google cleared every cache know and logged back on still no multiple buy FPs with Coins. It is not enough to write a ticket over. Just seems that my game life is not good enough to get this update.

Agent327

And you accuse me of provoking? If you have no information on this change then simply say so. I'm tired of jousting with you.

How is it not provoking to ask if an announcement has been made when you perfectly know where to look for them? If you are tired of jousting, feel free to stop. You give the impression you are acquainted with A/B tests, so why ask if I have information on the change? With your knowledge, you would know that if I had, I would not be allowed to tell you. Not provoking?