• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buy FPs

NWWolverine

My city is Colonial age and doesn't have this update. I can buy 1 fp with coins or diamonds, but no larger quantities with coins. Is it only offered after a certain age/era?

Agent327

My city is Colonial age and doesn't have this update. I can buy 1 fp with coins or diamonds, but no larger quantities with coins. Is it only offered after a certain age/era?

No. age/era is not relevant, judging by the players that have it.

Ebeondi Asi

I asked and the response was they are implementing it over a bit of time and all players will have it in a short time. My guess is they did not want the entire Foe community to be suddenly buying millions of Forge points all at once?

Last edited:

..Boudica..

Hell, I buy them all the time! At this point they cost like, 50Billiom per, lol, but if I'm a few short on a 1.9 investment I'd rather buy a couple and get them into inventory rather than rape said inventory for FPs.

Ebeondi Asi

Hell, I buy them all the time! At this point they cost like, 50Billiom per, lol, but if I'm a few short on a 1.9 investment I'd rather buy a couple and get them into inventory rather than rape said inventory for FPs.
If they cost fifty billion per.. have you been buying FP nonstop for more years than the game has be online? ? (and no way imaginable to gain so many Coins to get there either)
I could understand if you were up to say five million per, but fifty billion per Forge Point is a big stretch of the imagination.
I understand it was supposed to be a joke..

Last edited: