• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buying SAT Goods

Onyxblack

I am looking for someone that is selling SAT goods - I'd pay in FP's. I'd prep your GB - taking P1 @ 1.9+N and you'd pay me for N. (N being the standard owner contribution.)

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

People on these forums do not sell goods as such. You buy/sell goods through the market in the world you play in or through the guild you are in. If you say what world you are in, maybe if someone else from that world reads this and can help, they will get in touch with you.

PJS299

People aren't going to sell them for a 1.9 rate. They most likely will ask for at least 4000 FP on one of their GBs. I found a seller that said she would give me the goods, but I had to put 4k FP on her AO. You probably will not break even or make a profit. (4k is actually a good price. Somebody before me had to do 5k)

Onyxblack

People aren't going to sell them for a 1.9 rate. They most likely will ask for at least 4000 FP on one of their GBs. I found a seller that said she would give me the goods, but I had to put 4k FP on her AO. You probably will not break even or make a profit. (4k is actually a good price. Somebody before me had to do 5k)

That's exactly what I am looking for.... I have 80k fp is reserve are you on U world? who was it that was selling?

Sharmon the Impaler

Don't raise the SAT GBs until we see how Inno will nerf them. I have all three ready to drop but will let them rot for 4-5 weeks to see how badly nerfed they become. This is to warn others before wasting their time and money on them not the fanboys that will say SAT is the best thing ever to happen to FOE.

Last edited:

PJS299

Don't raise the SAT GBs until we see how Inno will nerf them. I have all three ready to drop but will let them rot for 4-5 weeks to see how badly nerfed they become. This is to warn others before wasting their time and money on them not the fanboys that will say SAT is the best thing ever to happen to FOE ever.
HE'S ALIVE!

honey55

I'm raising mine. One yet to plant. I might as well have them since i moved up. Right now the one advantage i have is others are pretty much raising them for me. Of course I've had to use plenty of fps to secure spots myself though i have gotten some bps from aiding and the bucaneer chest. Is there a reason to think they might nerf them. It doesnt seem likely to me since they cost so much to raise

xivarmy

Better to wait a month , they have nerfed GBs in the past and they aren't really concerned if it causes you to waste your time and money.
The only post-release GB nerf that comes to mind is Terracotta Army which they made a costing mistake. The beneficial behavior for that one was getting it built and levelled early before they increased the cost.

Edit: oh there was virgo project too... i don't think about that one much because I didn't want it even before they nerfed using it on the hood :p

Sharmon the Impaler

The only post-release GB nerf that comes to mind is Terracotta Army which they made a costing mistake. The beneficial behavior for that one was getting it built and levelled early before they increased the cost.

Edit: oh there was virgo project too... i don't think about that one much because I didn't want it even before they nerfed using it on the hood :p
The Arc and Railgun didn't do so well either. They were real powerhouses just like the SAT GBs when they were released. The Gelato was an all ages , free to plant GB when it was released and it was moved into a much costlier era about 2 weeks after release.

Pericles the Lion

I built all three and am levelling them up as fast as I can. At the moment, other players are eager to contribute to them to get prints and I'm saving 1000's of FPs. I doubt that this window of opportunity will last long so I'm taking advantage of it while I can.

xivarmy

The Arc and Railgun didn't do so well either. They were real powerhouses just like the SAT GBs when they were released. The Gelato was an all ages , free to plant GB when it was released and it was moved into a much costlier era about 2 weeks after release.
The Railgun isn't a GB. And the Arc didn't get nerfed as far as I remember...

Galata, fair enough, that too got a cost increase after the fact - but again that was a build-early if you want it is better moment.

Sharmon the Impaler

The Railgun isn't a GB. And the Arc didn't get nerfed as far as I remember...

Galata, fair enough, that too got a cost increase after the fact - but again that was a build-early if you want it is better moment.
The three were all linked , Hover got a buff , rail got a nerf and the Arc got a "cost correction" all in the same week I think

xivarmy

The three were all linked , Hover got a buff , rail got a nerf and the Arc got a "cost correction" all in the same week I think
They were definitely not all linked.

Rail got a nerf (Phase 1-2 AF)

Years later hovers got a buff (Near the end of OF's tenure I think?)

And I'd like to see a note on when the supposed cost correction happened, because I'm sure I should've remembered that if it happened. Maybe you mean the cost correction on oracle of delphi that could be levelled for profit (and deleted and levelled again) at its original cost when you had a high arc? The people that exploited that one got some of their GBs dropped to the ground because it was making FP out of thin air essentially. If that's what you meant, that was also a separate incident. And not something going to happen with Titan GBs.

Sharmon the Impaler

They were definitely not all linked.

Rail got a nerf (Phase 1-2 AF)

Years later hovers got a buff (Near the end of OF's tenure I think?)

And I'd like to see a note on when the supposed cost correction happened, because I'm sure I should've remembered that if it happened. Maybe you mean the cost correction on oracle of delphi that could be levelled for profit (and deleted and levelled again) at its original cost when you had a high arc? The people that exploited that one got some of their GBs dropped to the ground because it was making FP out of thin air essentially. If that's what you meant, that was also a separate incident. And not something going to happen with Titan GBs.
Likely not but I am waiting a month. SAT units effectively ended bot fighting with them which is a good thing but they could have done it in a way that didn't wipe out millions of dollars spent on attack creep from everyone in SAT.