• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buying SAT Goods

Athanofthered

I'd wait a few months to buy SAT goods man they're insanely expensive I've seen people charging 2 to 3 fps for every one good close to 30,000 to 50,000 for a whole set!!

Have mercy on your bank and just wait for the price to fall. It's early on and like all things in this game patience is key.

Athanofthered

People aren't going to sell them for a 1.9 rate. They most likely will ask for at least 4000 FP on one of their GBs. I found a seller that said she would give me the goods, but I had to put 4k FP on her AO. You probably will not break even or make a profit. (4k is actually a good price. Somebody before me had to do 5k)
You got lucky everyone I've encountered is selling them for 2fps for 1good wayyy more then 4000k lol.

Sharmon the Impaler

Where do you think the balancing BGB comes from ? They took millions of dollars invested in attack boosts over the years and made them approximately 30% less valuable so it transfers about 30% of the fights to the lower eras.

They don't have to sell you more attack they just have to weaken the attack you already have and worked very hard for so you need more.

The SAT GBs don't even scratch the surface. They give at level 40 120 goods for the Hydra but claw back 220,000 goods to get there. It gives 120% across all but then GBG needs 2000 approximately to overcome the unit nerf.

Last edited:

Athanofthered

Where do you think the balancing BGB comes from ? They took millions of dollars invested in attack boosts over the years and made them approximately 30% less valuable so it transfers about 30% of the fights to the lower eras.

They don't have to sell you more attack they just have to weaken the attack you already have and worked very hard for so you need more.

The SAT GBs don't even scratch the surface. They give at level 40 120 goods for the Hydra but claw back 220,000 goods to get there. It gives 120% across all but they GBG needs 2000 approximately to overcome the unit nerf.
Im at 1,300 in both attack and defense and can safely go to 70 attrition more then enough for me tbh not that it really matters due to the pokemon like mechanics in this game where you'll take damage regardless of defense then there is keen eye getting more attack power especially in defense is pointless.

Until they do something about the KE ability they're doing the exact opposite of making me want more attack power in my city with that cursed ability now at 40%!! If anything I'm more focused on city defense now.

Sharmon the Impaler

Im at 1,300 in both attack and defense and can safely go to 70 attrition more then enough for me tbh not that it really matters due to the pokemon like mechanics in this game where you'll take damage regardless of defense then there is keen eye getting more attack power especially in defense is pointless.

Until they do something about the KE ability they're doing the exact opposite of making me want more attack power in my city with that cursed ability now at 40%!! If anything I'm more focused on city defense now.
You are at 1300/1300 in SAT ? That is low for that era , 2500+ would be a fairly good level for SAT.

Athanofthered

You are at 1300/1300 in SAT ? That is low for that era , 2500+ would be a fairly good level for SAT.
I stopped at 1000 after I made it to SAM felt going any further would be overkill and focused on using my city space for other things its slowly creeped up because of events and GB leveling but I see no reasons to take it any further.

If anything I'm getting ahead by leveling city defense you know GE won't be the end of a city defense fighting zone afterall.

Just so you know this isn't the first time we've had to deal with garbage troops btw AF, OF, and VF were equally garbage they made me regret aging above future hopefully the next era troops will be better and do away with the accursed KE ability.

Sharmon the Impaler

I stopped at 1000 after I made it to SAM felt going any further would be overkill and focused on using my city space for other things its slowly creeped up because of events and GB leveling but I see no reasons to take it any further.

If anything I'm getting ahead by leveling city defense you know GE won't be the end of a city defense fighting zone afterall.

Just so you know this isn't the first time we've had to deal with garbage troops btw AF, OF, and VF were equally garbage they made me regret aging above future hopefully the next era troops will be better and do away with the accursed KE ability.
Look over the shoulder of someone playing in SAT. Even with 3800/2721 attack I always take at least one loss if I don't refresh after three fights even at 0 attrition. My average last month was 6-9K fights , I don't even have 1000 in this season and everyone in SAT is in the same boat. They wiped out about 30% from our A/A stats that we worked very hard to get.

Athanofthered

Look over the shoulder of someone playing in SAT. Even with 3800/2721 attack I always take at least one loss if I don't refresh after three fights even at 0 attrition. My average last month was 6-9K fights , I don't even have 1000 in this season and everyone in SAT is in the same boat. They wiped out about 30% from our A/A stats that we worked very hard to get.
Have you tried using gliders they're much better imo (similar to hovers before SAM) I'm in first place RN with over 5k fights.

The biggest issue for me is the 40% keen eye if they nerfed that a bit titan troops would actually be viable.

Sharmon the Impaler

Its a combination of the two. Increasing the Keen Eye percentages is exactly that. Inno clawing back everyone's A/A stats that many paid a great deal of money for or worked many years to get. The battles are almost all double wave and consistently hard fight combinations are selected.

Last edited:

Athanofthered

Its a combination of the two. Increasing the Keen Eye percentages is exactly that. Inno clawing back everyone's A/A stats that many paid a great deal of money for of worked many years to get. The battles are almost all double wave and consistently hard fight combinations are selected.
Oh well nothing we can honestly do about it at this point unless inno actually listens to its customer base. I'm just gonna save up several thousand gliders so I can be as reckless as I want and only take a break every once in a while to restock don't let inno beat you down just adapt.