• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Calendar Keys

Bubster922

I sent in a ticket on this issue and did not care for the answer. I am looking for player feedback. Has anyone noticed that it seems much harder to acquire the Calendar Keys? I have opened at least 3 entire boards of presents on different days and found no key. In my opinion the Witer Event has been made harder to complete.

Pericles the Lion

Let me guess. Support told you that not every board of presents contains a key, right? If you read the announcement you will see that it says exactly the same thing.

Completing the calendar requires a combination of finding keys on present boards and earning key fragments from completing daily challenges - plus a little luck and maybe spending some diamonds. Just like last year.

Dursland

I sent in a ticket on this issue and did not care for the answer. I am looking for player feedback. Has anyone noticed that it seems much harder to acquire the Calendar Keys? I have opened at least 3 entire boards of presents on different days and found no key. In my opinion the Witer Event has been made harder to complete.
Yes it's more difficult. It seems to appear 1 out of every 3 boards on average.

The calendar was clearly designed to draw in the diamonds and there's very little chance of completing it for free.

The golden chocolatery upgrade in the regular prize line was placed with the similar objective in mind, to draw in some diamonds. It's only marginally possible to get to 460 for free.

NWWolverine

The cost to refill the fragments for a key is at 100 diamonds when you start. Does the price go up with each refill?

Disgruntled Veteran

I have never come close without spending diamonds. This year I am spending some and will complete the calendar.

I really wasn't paying attention to what I was getting from this event during the first few days and somehow ended up with almost half the keys needed for the calendar. Since then I played just 2-3 boards a day to get the daily key along with the daily challenge for key parts. I now have more key parts than is needed for the rest of the calendar.

But of course, this requires diamonds. Surprisingly, it didn't take too many. I spent far more in elfie's shop

Toppcatt

I even had one board where it showed me a Key before I hit the Start button, yet when I opened the last available "box", which ended up being the Shuffle one, there ended up NOT being a Key, that had been showing when I hit the Start button to shuffle it. And of course Support doesn't have any answers, because the only answers they have, are the list of generic answers Inno gives them, to give to us Players.

I call this nothing more than "bait and switch", which these new owners are doing on purpose, to shorten the time for when they can finally state, that they are "losing too much money" with Inno. They will then load it up with debt, and then "declare bankruptcy" with it, which is the "usual" business practice, of ALL "private equity" firms.

Xenosaur

Pericles the Lion

That's nice but there is a chance of getting from 1 to 5 key fragments from the daily challenges.