• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Submitted Cancel All Supply Productions Button/Cancel Production Carousel (REPOST)

Johnny B. Goode

To clarify, Sleigh Builders and other special/event buildings that can be set to produce various resources with 6 different time cycles, like the regular Build menu production buildings (who only produce varying amounts of supplies) are also categorized as "Production Buildings". Probably because they produce various resources instead of just Supplies, they are on a separate carousel from regular Build menu production buildings when it comes to setting their production time cycle. The special/event buildings that produce various resources depending on the time cycle chosen are usually referred to as "multi-production" buildings.

If you check out the official FoE Wiki, you will see that most special/event buildings are labelled the same as the various types of Build menu buildings, with a few exceptions.

The whole mechanic of this produces some interesting results, such as the supply rush applying to a multi-production building if the time cycle it is currently running will produce supplies, but not when it's producing other resources.

The Lady Redneck

Most of those buildings you listed are specialty buildings. Production buildings are those listed under the production tab. Specialty buildings would not be included if this is "Production Buildings".
But in an Event quest or Daily quest, as well as some side quests that says "do X number of productions" The specialty buildings are included. That is the reason people build them.

Sharmon the Impaler

The single part event buildings all seem to count where the multi-part don't. SB are a global special buildings (can be dropped in any event , auction and sometimes quests) but are single part buildings.

Johnny B. Goode

The single part event buildings all seem to count where the multi-part don't. SB are a global special buildings (can be dropped in any event , auction and sometimes quests) but are single part buildings.
Are you referring to stand alone buildings and set pieces? If not, what do you mean by "single part" and "multi-part"? If you are referring to set pieces (or maybe things like the Gentiana Windmill, that have auxiliary pieces), I don't remember any that are production buildings, so I'm at a loss as to what you are talking about here.

Johnny B. Goode

What I mean by single part building is one that has 1 level as opposed to one that is updated with kits.
So which production buildings fit your idea of a "multi-part" building? I must confess that I have no special/event production buildings in any of my cities anymore, so I'm curious as to which ones would not be counted for production quests.

Kaidi

TFs count for production quests. I count on them during events for "24 hour production" if I've forgotten to set something up. While it's not a special event building, it comes up on the carousel with my insect hotel, which is a special event building.