• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Submitted Cancel All Supply Productions Button/Cancel Production Carousel (REPOST)

PJS299

My previous post was rejected do to the pictures overlapping the text I think...
I fixed the pictures and put them at the bottom with a little bit of description.

• IDEA:
  • Cancel All Supply Productions Button/Cancel Production Carousel
  • WHAT IT DOES:
  • Currently, when you want to cancel a supply production, you have to click on the building, press cancel, and then wait for it to load before you make a new production. A cancel all supply productions button would be very useful as it would save so much time. A cancel production carousel would also be helpful. It would be like the production carousel, except a cancel one so that you don't have to click on each building individually.
  • Both of these would not have to be put into practice, only one, which ever you find works best.
  • WHY IS THIS IDEA NECESSARY
  • This idea is necessary because it saves lots of time and energy. Instead of it taking 15 minutes to go through and cancel all of your productions, it would only take a couple. Many people put in lots of supply buildings during events, and this could help them to save time. It would greatly enhance the players experience and it would take away a negative of the game.
  • HOW IT WORKS:
  • The idea would work by just pushing a button on the side that would cancel the productions. It could be where the thing that has the happiness, if their is a building with no road, the buildings that are asleep notifier. If the cancel carousel was put into place then you would just click on a supply building, an if you press cancel it would bring you to the next building and so on.
  • CAN IT BE ABUSED?
  • This idea could not be abused. In fact, if somebody abused it it would just make their progress slower.
  • VISUAL AIDS:
  • The button could be here:
    1656603567619.png
    And it could possibly look like this:
    1656603898910.png
    It is the supply logo crossed out.

DevaCat

You are showing a PC-centric view (doesn’t include mobile folks) but no big deal. Personally I sometimes have to reset productions during an event but never felt the need to ask for a one-click(tap) solution to be provided. I’d rather see Inno invest time and money on other issues, but I will just pass on voting for now.

PJS299

You are showing a PC-centric view (doesn’t include mobile folks) but no big deal. Personally I sometimes have to reset productions during an event but never felt the need to ask for a one-click(tap) solution to be provided. I’d rather see Inno invest time and money on other issues, but I will just pass on voting for now.
I can see your opinion. It could also be possible for Inno to implement it into the mobile app as well. You said, "but never felt the need to ask for a one-click(tap) solution to be provided." One click/tap could save a lot of time, and could help many players. I, for one, know the feeling of frustration really well when I realize I just made all of my production buildings 8 hour instead of 4. Being able to reset them all in just one click would be very helpful. Thank you for your vote!

Tannerite2

I have wished for this many times. It honestly wouldn't save that much time, but it would be a huge quality of life improvement.

dad e oh

I've been playing a short time, but I like it. I have often started productions, then read the Daily Challenge or Story Quest and find I need several productions with a different time frame for a quest. I have trouble finding my production buildings as many look similar to other buildings. I agree this could be a time saver.

PentiumFive

I need this lol, when i accidentally do the wrong productions its aggrevating. Quality of life would be improved if this passes

Ebeondi Asi

15 minutes is a huge exaggeration for the time it takes to do the cancelling. Anyone could cancel and redo a few hundred buildings in 15 minutes. LOL
Plus i can see where this could be very problematic when you mix diffeent types of prodution buildings. In particularThe Sleigh builders, and other similar types with the standrd from menu supply buildings like Blacksmith. So I was,and still am a big no on this idea.

The Lady Redneck

OK I can see merit in this idea. but there are times when quests ask for different production times. For instance, you could have an event quest asking for 12 4 hr productions, another quest asking for 20 5 minute productions. At the moment I could have then both running together. So if I needed to change one and not the other, how would that work?

Last edited:

PJS299

OK I can see merit in this idea. but there are times when quests ask for different production times. For instance, you could have an event quest asking for 12 4 hr productions, another quest asking for 20 5 minute productions. At the moment I could have then both running together. So if I needed to change one and not the other, how would that work?
You could just change it. You don't automatically have to use it...

PJS299

15 minutes is a huge exaggeration for the time it takes to do the cancelling. Anyone could cancel and redo a few hundred buildings in 15 minutes. LOL
Plus i can see where this could be very problematic when you mix diffeent types of prodution buildings. In particularThe Sleigh builders, and other similar types with the standrd from menu supply buildings like Blacksmith. So I was,and still am a big no on this idea.
I would respectfully like to know why this would be problematic? Also, you voted no over an exaggeration?

The Lady Redneck

OK, as an example. I have a mix of 28 sleigh builders, Witch doctors, sunken treasures and magnus opus on a 24 hr cycle. Producing a mix of supplies, goods, coin, medals and FPs And my Daily asks for for 8 at 4 hours and the Event asks for 12 at 1 hr. And I want to leave the rest at 24 hr. This is not all that uncommon. So I would need to be able to highlight 8 buildings to change them from 24 hr to 4 hr and then 12 from 24 hr to 1 hour. So the variables for 6 production times would need to be programmed in. Also the present carousel read supply and good building separately and stops when you finish one and you have to then load the others. So that would need to be worked out also. So it would be more complicated that it first appears.

CDmark

I like it for daily challenges. Cancel all my 8 hr currently running, set to 4 hr bcs I got is for the DC. Right now, you cancel one, set to new timer, then it exits. Maybe if it didn't exit and allowed me to scroll thru the other timers that would be helpful too. That may help for mixed timers and buildings. You can still have a "cancel all" for a global cancel.

Galechade

Since when is a Sleigh Builder considered a Production Building? The OP is specifying production buildings only. These are the buildings strictly under the production tab. I'm a yes even though its too late to vote now. If we can make Mo/Po/Aiding easier there is no reason not to make this easier. I remember well those days of having to go to all 80 individual guild members' cities AND all 80 friends cities to Mo/Po. That took forever, but had to be done to get those illusive GB prints from the appropriate building at that time. Nothing wrong with making it easier to cancel the production buildings.

Last edited:

Galechade

OK, as an example. I have a mix of 28 sleigh builders, Witch doctors, sunken treasures and magnus opus on a 24 hr cycle. Producing a mix of supplies, goods, coin, medals and FPs And my Daily asks for for 8 at 4 hours and the Event asks for 12 at 1 hr. And I want to leave the rest at 24 hr. This is not all that uncommon. So I would need to be able to highlight 8 buildings to change them from 24 hr to 4 hr and then 12 from 24 hr to 1 hour. So the variables for 6 production times would need to be programmed in. Also the present carousel read supply and good building separately and stops when you finish one and you have to then load the others. So that would need to be worked out also. So it would be more complicated that it first appears.
Most of those buildings you listed are specialty buildings. Production buildings are those listed under the production tab. Specialty buildings would not be included if this is "Production Buildings".

Graviton

Since when is a Sleigh Builder considered a Production Building? The OP is specifying production buildings only.

The production of Sleigh Builders and other special buildings count toward tasks. They have their own carousel but I fail to see why those wouldn't be included in this as well.