• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Can't add friends??

DeletedUser34910

I have 85 friends right now. It is not allowing me to add anyone because "You have already invited 80 players to your friends list."

I know this isn't true, as I have barely sent requests to anybody and have mostly just been accepting requests. Also, I deleted a few friends who are not aiding daily, etc who I know I sent the request to and it still did not allow me to send a new request to another player.

So is the rule actually that you cannot add friends when your list is above 80, or is it that you can only send up to 80? If it is the former, fine. If it is the latter, I guess I need to send a ticket...?

DeletedUser31440

I have 85 friends right now. It is not allowing me to add anyone because "You have already invited 80 players to your friends list."

I know this isn't true, as I have barely sent requests to anybody and have mostly just been accepting requests. Also, I deleted a few friends who are not aiding daily, etc who I know I sent the request to and it still did not allow me to send a new request to another player.

So is the rule actually that you cannot add friends when your list is above 80, or is it that you can only send up to 80? If it is the former, fine. If it is the latter, I guess I need to send a ticket...?

You can only send invites when you have less than 81 people on your friends list, that includes yourself on the list. It's just poor wording on the pop-up.

DeletedUser34910

You can only send invites when you have less than 81 people on your friends list, that includes yourself on the list. It's just poor wording on the pop-up.

Okay so I brought my list down to 79 (including myself) and it's still coming up with that pop-up. I cleared my cache, restarted my browser, and then restarted my computer with no change. So now a ticket is in order?

DeletedUser26965

Should work, maybe the person has you on Ignore, maybe that would do it, don't know, do you have other invites out at the same time?

dfsddsh.PNG

DeletedUser31440

Okay so I brought my list down to 79 (including myself) and it's still coming up with that pop-up. I cleared my cache, restarted my browser, and then restarted my computer with no change. So now a ticket is in order?

That gives you 2 invites, so if you have 2 invites already sent out that is all you get.

DeletedUser34910

No I didn't have any invites pending. I ended up deleting about 10 more players who don't aid frequently and it's working now.

centaurgod

A fellow guildmate (newbie) and I were chatting this morning... They have a story quest to add one(1) friend. They say they only have five(5) friends in their friends list and they too are getting the message that they have exceeded the 80 limit. I asked if they they had sent out any friends request and they said they have sent out only those five and no others. Told them to open a ticket and see what will happen.

Lancer

If the ones you deleted where ones that you accepted and wasn't one's that you invited then that total number of invites stays the same. Which there is no clear way of knowing whether you did the inviting or whether you accepted their invite(unless you have a great memory.) Also, as someone mentioned the pending invites also count so if you have pending invites that are not being accepted I would delete those ones and invite others.

Arya66

If the ones you deleted where ones that you accepted and wasn't one's that you invited then that total number of invites stays the same. Which there is no clear way of knowing whether you did the inviting or whether you accepted their invite(unless you have a great memory.) Also, as someone mentioned the pending invites also count so if you have pending invites that are not being accepted I would delete those ones and invite others.

Uh?
I thought that 80 was 80, it did not matter HOW you got the friends - once you had 80, you could not invite. If you had less than 80, then you could send invite.

wolfhoundtoo

I currently have 83

Going to have to disagree with you Lancer. Unless Inno implemented a change recently (in which case please direct me to it) the way it works is you can invite so long as you show less than 81 friends (80 and the 1 extra since you are in the list). It is NOT based on whether you invited the other player.

You can accept up friends up to 141 (again you are on the list).

Lancer

Last night was hell on here and on supports side with the diamond fiasco so I was answering quickly. I could've worded that better and that's my mistake.

DeletedUser32348

I think the maximum number of friends on can have is 140
And u can send 80 invites at once.
To add friends beyond 80, other player has to send u an invite.

So 60 players has to send u an invite once u cross 80 invites.

Correct me if I'm wrong