• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Castle System Additional Levels Feedback thread

Ebeondi Asi

I am 100% all for the added levels !!!!!!!!!
Adding levels gives me something to work for again.
I am glad they are coming to the main Game Feb 21st!
Thank you Inno! Whoo Hoo I love this game

Last edited:

Pickleweasel

I'll never see the additional levels achieved on any of my worlds unless more sources of castle points are added, but I think there should definitely be a surplus of levels available for those people that can help fund the game through overspending.

I might suggest that you alter future levels to allow each player to select desired rewards from amongst whatever group of items you deem fit. Much of what is granted through the levels is of no use to me personally for anything besides immediately shipping it to the antiques dealer.

It would also be nice if you alter the system to either eliminate the tavern silver cost reduction or to add an appropriate offset reduction percentage for any quest requiring the spending of tavern silver (daily challenges, event quests, etc.). This is still the only feature attained from the castle (thus far) that is not definitely a positive benefit at all times.

Dominator - X

Feb 21st? I should be at level 8 in about a week. So, I should reach level 17 by Feb 22nd... 2024ish?

That said, keep adding levels. And: It should be hard.

Sounds like a Great Idea, the only question would be is when would the Expansions be available? If they are going to be placed within the 5 New Levels it's more less meaningless for a long, long time. Getting to the end of the Original 15 Levels is a Daunting Task, that becomes even more Daunting with adding 5 New Levels.

The other issue is what good will the expansions do if a Player has already Maxed out his/her City's Space? Is Inno going to increase the available Land Space? Are there going to be Expansions in the Jupiter Age which could cause the same problems for anyone that has Maxed out their Land Space.

If the Land Space isn't increased what is a Player to do with Expansions they can't use? Is a Player going to be able to Sell it to the AD? Is it going to be like Medals earlier in the Game where you keep collecting them but have no use for them? I guess it's something Inno can worry about later as no one will be getting any of these for a Long, Long, Long Time.

Last edited:

NickTheArbiter

Are people who have the current max level and are still collecting Castle Points daily going to see a back pay added to level progress or will it simply start from scratch?

Pericles the Lion

I am working on level 11 and am looking at 40 weeks to finish it then 55 weeks for 12 and 69 weeks for 13 ….. level 20 is about 7 years away unless you pay money for it.
Without buying diamonds, it's possible to collect about 800 castle points daily (a bit more with success in the Antiques Dealer). Unless INNO adds additional routes to castle points a level 20 Castle is about a 17-year trek. The Brood-X cicadas will return before F2P players max out the Castle. :)

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
Are people who have the current max level and are still collecting Castle Points daily going to see a back pay added to level progress or will it simply start from scratch?

If you are maxxed out on castle points you will not currently be receiving any castle points so there will not be a backlog. Once the new levels unlock you will continue to gain points as normal.

Agaselle

Mellofax I send a respond to Agent 736 about youre topic thats now a drop in , will there be any future buildings additional to the castle system where I can donate castle points into as soon as they start comming again , mine is finished at the time and I like to donate the meanwhile some lost efforts over here to over there......//gaselle

Johnny B. Goode

If you are maxxed out on castle points you will not currently be receiving any castle points so there will not be a backlog. Once the new levels unlock you will continue to gain points as normal.
So the Castle point system does not work like the guild level system? When they increased the max guild level from 75 to 100, they credited all the Guild Power Points that had been earned by guilds that had maxed out at 75. That seems terribly inconsistent and unfair. Is this the official word from the developers or your assumption?

Ebeondi Asi

I am at level 15 in two Worlds. I'm totally unconcerned I 'lost' a few points having maxed out already, before the new levels are added. For players who spent an additional $5000 maybe $10,000 or $20,000 since they maxed out their Castle. ... My sympathy. (but they probably can afford another few grand...without whining)
If you theoretically "lost out" on a few hundred points?. Just be really grateful they did not hold off adding new levels for a few years. (as I am) LOL

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

I think that the thing that really bugs me about this update is that barring any additional ways to gain Castle points it is the first truly pay-walled feature in the game that I can think of.

There have been things to do (like place in top event league) that may have been tough to do for free, but weren't impossible if a player had saved up a bunch of free diamonds. This one can't be bought with diamonds or anything else except cold hard cash. 2 to 4 years for the original Castle levels was doable, 12 to 17 years (depending upon which numbers you agree with) is way longer than this game has been out, and I really doubt it'll survive 12 to 17 more.

No matter how much someone has complained that the game requires buying diamonds to play it we've always been able to say that everything in the game can be done by players without spending any money. We will now no longer be able to say that, and I think it sets a terrible precedent.

It also makes me wonder what will be pay-walled next...