• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CF Leveling group a good idea?

DeletedUser29726

Also, perhaps I'm reading into it wrong but if these power players don't want to build arcs that is of course fine, but how exactly do they plan on stopping everyone else from building it? Will people on whatever world this is be hood bullied into playing their version of the game?

Without a FE player noone gets blueprints. If they really have all the top players in agreement, you won't see a FE player for at least a year. But it does indeed only take one to wreck it. Once there is a FE player with things to aid, guaranteed someone will diamond drop an arc and many more will follow.

DeletedUser35712

Also, perhaps I'm reading into it wrong but if these power players don't want to build arcs that is of course fine, but how exactly do they plan on stopping everyone else from building it? Will people on whatever world this is be hood bullied into playing their version of the game?
I don't think I said that the top players want to stop everyone else from building the arc. They just want to make it so the pact members (which consist of all of the top diamond players) camp in CE or TE, which delays the appearance of the arc in the game since the non-pact players have to work a long time to get to FE, since the non-pact players don't spend as much money as the game as the pact members do.