• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Change the attrition reset time of GbG to 10:00 instead of 12:00

Good Idea?

• Total voters
They made GvG at 8pm which worked for most people so I dont see why they dont put GbG be of a similar time, they should look into changing it, cause me and others have been losing a lot of sleep over it, cause if we not on at reset we get locked out all day.

wolfhoundtoo

And? 8 pm is 5 pm my time and when other people aren't online at that time they tend to get worse positions in GVG. There are more people than just those in your time zone playing.

DeletedUser

They made GvG at 8pm which worked for most people so I dont see why they dont put GbG be of a similar time, they should look into changing it, cause me and others have been losing a lot of sleep over it, cause if we not on at reset we get locked out all day.
You mean your guild took all the sectors and there are none left to attack? Or is your guild one that makes alliances and doesn't give a hoot about your chance at personal rewards? Or is there a third possibility that I'm missing?

DeletedUser13834

+1. Well I actually think the times should change every GbG — Why have a start time always fixed at 8am ( and Recalc at 12 ]
it’s also very annoying the climax of 10 day battle occurs from Sunday night at midnight until 8am at Monday. How does that make sense ? Make the last 8 hours during waking hours in the US.

Last edited by a moderator: