• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Changed coinage of houses?

• Thread starter DeletedUser37599
  • Start date

DeletedUser37599

Hi. Did they change the amount of coins that various (if not all) housing buildings produce? I read the change logs for the year, but didn't see that noted. It just dawned on me today while doing some figuring on one city that the Roof Tile houses were making fewer than 25 coins & the Cottages were also making less than usual. I checked my other 2 cities & it was the same (including Villas which I just won recently - these seem about 1/2 as much as before). Enthusiasm is up as usual & reloading the game didn't put them back as they were. These were regular enthusiastic values without motivation.

DeletedUser36624

According to my build menu, base coinage is 15 in 15m for roof tile, and 110 in 4h for cottage. Which is the same amount they plundered for a few months back.

RazorbackPirate

It would also be useful to give us the actual number you're seeing. Kind of hard to check it against puyblished data when we don't know what you're seeing.

DeletedUser

If you don't have the St Mark's Basilica, then the unmotivated, enthusiastic production would be 18 for a Roof Tile House. Motivation would boost it over 25, and so would the boost from the St Mark's.

DeletedUser37599

Can't believe it took me this long to get back to this. Thanks for your replies.
No I didn't delete any boost buildings & the only coin boost was from a "Classical Garden Statues". I wish I had some exact #s for you, but since I hadn't expected them to all go down, I never thought to note what they were. I just have this sense, after having had most housing types up to that point for a long enough time, that they all had been higher. The values just don't look "right". And I mean the base values in the construction menu, not just in my cities (B, Y, & Z). I know Roof Tile Houses were 25/15 minutes with enthusiasm but without motivation (so 100/hr hence why I kept them) so I think they were 21 base and now they're 15. Also, the Villa was 400 something per collection with enthusiasm & motivation (I was stoked collecting from those) then they dropped to 200 something & equal to the Longhouse. I just don't get it. I never got a notice there was a glitch with my account & had been getting too much. I was hoping others had noticed this too or there was a game notice I had missed explaining an overall change. Current base values I see are 15/15" Roof Tile, 110/4hr Cottage, 100/hr Villa & Longhouse, 80/4hr Chalet, 32/hr Thatched, 11/15" Stilt, 6/5" Hut. The RT Houses have now lost their "woo hoo" factor & I've replaced them with the Cottages.