• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.113 Feedback

DeletedUser10537

i keep getting "view mapping has failed to load" when logging onto any world on this server any one else have this issue. i can not do GE or people profile pitcher is not loading not sure if i can attack or visit their city. when doing the final part of starting a battle it freezes

DeletedUser31996

As of this morning I am also having the "dark blue background" issue.

DeletedUser23046

Well there are a lot of us that lost that lost graphics and players images after up grade, Why?

DeletedUser21937

i keep getting "view mapping has failed to load" when logging onto any world on this server any one else have this issue. i can not do GE or people profile pitcher is not loading not sure if i can attack or visit their city. when doing the final part of starting a battle it freezes

I'm having the same issue

DeletedUser14453

It's not a bug, that's why. That technology hasn't been released yet. Take a look back at the Arctic Future tech 'Arctic Mining' and you'll see that it's clearly marked to unlock 'bring one more crew member on the ship', marked with an anchor and a + sign. There's no such icon on Electronic Tattoos. That tech merely unlocks more crew candidates, as well as having 6 options to select from instead of 5.

DeletedUser14453

There is a "+" next to add one more crew member in the Electronic Techs, so how can this not be a bug? Also when does the extra crew member get unlocked then?

DeletedUser

On the graphic display issues, I cleared the cache on my browser and everything returned to normal. Try it.

DeletedUser13838

The medal expansion was I think 520k? The diamond expansion is 1500.

DeletedUser31392

I guess that went to selected players as well. I show nothing in my expansion "build" tab.

The expansions are added to the latest Era, in this case Oceanic Future part 4. So if you are in Iron Age you won’t see the extra Diamond expansion, and if you haven’t spent the required Medals to get to the last Victory Expansion you won’t see that one either.

Jools1956

Thank you so much for the clarification. I did not catch that in the announcement!!!!! Always grateful for forum input!!!!!!!

DeletedUser27889

I don't see it mentioned in the change log but a noticeable difference has been made for the display 'boxes' for collection. In many areas in my city when it was time to collect the boxes were obscured by other buildings. The elephant set/palace set was the worst but also I had a cider mill I just had to 'remember' when I set it for because it was behind a GB.

Now the box appears in front of the GB and the tiny ones crouched in the elephant set mash up are floating obviously on top.

This is BY FAR the best improvement I don't understand why it's not in the log. It is really fantastic. I can understand for players that didn't have a lot of these smaller set pieces not understand the issue but every day I missed something as indicated by the sidebar and I would have to zoom and hunt to find any indication or use my mouse to try to swipe wildly, which never worked.

THANK YOU!!

DeletedUser26965

DeletedUser31257

• "Fixed an issue were the message attachment button overlapped the message text box."
I'm on mobile, and on 1.113, the fix did not wor
k, the message still cut off mid word. it seems t
o fix only the word missing that overlapped th
e text box only. :(

DeletedUser

LOL. took me a while to understand what you wro
te. I play FoE on iPad and iphone not PC/Mac. I ha
ven't seen anybody report it is not working well, any
body still have this issue?
The mobile players in my guild on Yorkton say it is still missing words.