• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHANGELOG 1.117 FEED BACK

• Thread starter DeletedUser29247
  • Start date

DeletedUser

not what i'm asking
Then give us more details so we can figure out what you're asking. Would I be right in saying that you are in Oceanic Future? And you've purchased all the Diamond expansions that are available? And further, that you have researched all available tech expansions and purchased them, as well as finished the Campaign Map and have placed all those expansions as well? And that the 6 available expansions you mentioned are the last 6 Medal expansions?

If all this is true, then acquiring the Medals necessary to buy those last 6 expansions is your only avenue right now. Please enlighten us on how much of what I asked about is true of your city, so we can hopefully answer your question.

DeletedUser8428

not what i'm asking, if your out of all the expansion that you can get and cant move up how can you get more room to expand city.

If there are no more expansions available to you in the era that you are in, there are no provinces for you to take on the continent map that will give you an expansion , and you can't move into the next era or onto the next section of continent map, then there is no more room for your city. You can only expand if there are expansions available to you.

DeletedUser27889

I get that its telling you that you can use the different means to purchase more area, however what happens when you have all three ways locked up?
The three means are:

Victory: using medals (will show how many currently in game expansions in inventory, be they affordable to you or not)

Diamond: You are allowed to use 2 diamond expansions per era (will show how many left in inventory ONLY if you have not used the max of 2/era, once you are caught up the option completely disappears until you advance)

Reward: Tech tree and Campaign map. (Will only show in inventory if they have been unlocked on CMap/tech tree. Will not show you any coming up later ONLY unlocked and available to use right then and there)

Available expansions will show available medal expansions only. To see any remaining tech expansions yet to be researched look ahead on your tech tree. For Cmap you can use the wiki to view future CMaps and see how many more expansions are coming your way.
according to the new system i only have 6 more expansion spaces and then i'm done but i will still have a lot of area unused.
The current land marked off as possible of being expanded currently excedes the amount of available expansions to anybody. This was done for future growth of cities as more expansions get added into the game with every new era, or in this case, addition of OF. The new medal expansion will be available to all players who are able to gather that many medals. The new diamond expansion will only be available to OF players as there is a strict limit of 2 diamond expansions per era and you are not able to use a later eras diamond expansion without moving into that era.

it seems that the players who have been around for awhile got/took the chance to buy diamonds and expand definitely have the advantage. any info on how this works?
On the contrary, older players were actually at a strict disadvantage in terms of space. With medal expansions available to all independent of era I am able to use medal expansions that were released when the Future Era or beyond was released. When older players were in my era if that era was the current era there were no further expansions to be had.

Lower era cities now have the possibility of being much larger due to medal expansions that were released later on.