• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CHANGELOG 1.120

DeletedUser34373

Yeah, turning off the sound is a workaround, not a fix. I play with the sound muted so it doesn't affect me, but a sound issue like that should be at the top of Inno's fix list, I would think.
Like I said,it isnt top of the list because it's something the player can "fix" themselves by using the mute feature,semantics aside. Most of us listen to music or watch TV while we play anyhow,and I'm pretty sure they're aware of that fact.

DeletedUser32389

yes if you have a sound issue,mute the sound,if the screen goes white or freezes,reload the screen

Is not
CONSTRUCTIVE criticism
or
people giving reasonable feedback
They're workarounds. Plain and simple
Like I said,it isnt top of the list because it's something the player can "fix" themselves by using the mute feature,semantics aside. Most of us listen to music or watch TV while we play anyhow,and I'm pretty sure they're aware of that fact.
And this doesn't apply to the lag times in GVG

DeletedUser34373

again,if all you can do is harass and fail troll other players posts,maybe you shouldn't be here.
muting sound literally takes 1/10th of the effort any of you are expending.
GvG lags,deal with it or dont play it.
As far as "screen going white after battle" ive never even had that happen myself personally,and suspect that rather than being a game issue,it's an issue of the player(s) in question either running too many programs and over running their system memory (RAM) or having an unresolved virus or compromise on their machine,running a nonstandard OS or web browser,or something similar that has nothing whatsoever to do with Inno or the game hence why they arent dropping everything to deal with YOUR issue even if you'd asked reasonably nicely.
they make a great game across alot of formats,and they DONT try to force purchases like most with a glacial grind to earn otherwise,as in other games.
Theres frequent events,daily quests,and GE where you can EARN diamonds,premium units,premium buildings,etc. so all this nonsense is just that.

Graviton

Semantics aside? I tend to hear that when somebody doesn't want to acknowledge a point. A fix would eliminate the problem. Muting one's sound doesn't eliminate the problem, it makes it tolerable until it can be fixed. I understand your point, that muting the sound is easy and doesn't affect game play. Okay, that works just fine for me too, but we don't have to pretend that it's a fix to a very prominent bug.

A lot of people enjoy the sound effects and I don't think dismissing their complaints about an obvious bug just because it doesn't affect me personally is productive. That would be assuming that one way to enjoy the game (mine) is better than somebody else's, and the answer to their problem is just to play like I do.

Thanks for the workaround suggestion, though!

if all you can do is harass and fail troll other players posts,maybe you shouldn't be here.

And yet all you're doing is telling people to shut up about a bug just because it doesn't affect you.

they make a great game across alot of formats

That much I agree with.

DeletedUser34373

Semantics aside? I tend to hear that when somebody doesn't want to acknowledge a point. A fix would eliminate the problem. Muting one's sound doesn't eliminate the problem, it makes it tolerable until it can be fixed. I understand your point, that muting the sound is easy and doesn't affect game play. Okay, that works just fine for me too, but we don't have to pretend that it's a fix to a very prominent bug.

A lot of people enjoy the sound effects and I don't think dismissing their complaints about an obvious bug just because it doesn't affect me personally is productive. That would be assuming that one way to enjoy the game (mine) is better than somebody else's, and the answer to their problem is just to play like I do.

Thanks for the workaround suggestion, though!

And yet all you're doing is telling people to shut up about a bug just because it doesn't affect you.

yes,Semantics,because thats the crux of your entire argument,is it a fix is it a workaround,etc etc etc. it works and it's simple,call it what you like.

I dont see a anywhere in the quote where i told anyone to "shut up".... I do see where i've said a few times in my own DEFENSE,that if people are so unhappy they need to attack someone elses post that perhaps they should'nt be here.

Some of you seem to be insisting on having a PERFECT game to play. DO LET ME KNOW if ever you find one. ;)

DeletedUser32389

so all this nonsense is just that.
The only thing you said on topic.

I'll remind you, this is a changelog; we're here to discuss how the game has changed, and how that's working out. Your (obvious) workarounds and bad attitude notwithstanding, nobody has asked you to leave. We've only pointed out that you're not adding anything to the conversation.

DeletedUser34373

nobody has asked you to leave. We've only pointed out that you're not adding anything to the conversation.

well I guess it's up to moderators to decide who's attacking and who's merely stating reasonable facts and offering suggestions. I didn't ask anyone to leave either,once again you're trying to put words in my mouth i never said. My suggestion was that people who seem so unhappy might feel better if they remove themselves from the situation.

But we'll play it your way:
the new update is running smoothly,good features added. Still some work to be done,as there will always be since the game is always evolving. Keep up the good work Inno.

Graviton

yes,Semantics,because thats the crux of your entire argument,is it a fix is it a workaround,etc etc etc. it works and it's simple,call it what you like.

It wasn't the crux of any argument, I simply agreed with another poster who pointed out that muting the sound is not a fix. Because it isn't.

I dont see a anywhere in the quote where i told anyone to "shut up"....

Was that a mischaracterization? You seem to be dismissive of people who believe this is a bug, and especially those who tell you that muting sound isn't a permanent solution. If that's improperly characterized as "shut up", I apologize.

Some of you seem to be insisting on having a PERFECT game to play. DO LET ME KNOW if ever you find one. ;)

Should I ask you to quote my posts where I say anything about perfect gameplay? Should I point out I said pretty much the exact opposite of that?

"Semantics". :D

DeletedUser34373

It wasn't the crux of any argument, I simply agreed with another poster who pointed out that muting the sound is not a fix. Because it isn't.

Was that a mischaracterization? You seem to be dismissive of people who believe this is a bug, and especially those who tell you that muting sound isn't a permanent solution. If that's improperly characterized as "shut up", I apologize.

Should I ask you to quote my posts where I say anything about perfect gameplay? Should I point out I said pretty much the exact opposite of that?

"Semantics". :D

I think you're confusing "semantics" with "Exaggeration". An Honest Mistake. :p

DeletedUser25166

lol i love how some people insert words in your mouth,and then berate you for the things you never actually said,rofl nice Strawman arguments there but back on topic,yes if you have a sound issue,mute the sound,if the screen goes white or freezes,reload the screen. GvG has always lagged ever since I can remember,so it isnt a case of "Inno sscrewing things up with updates" or w/e your silly argument was. if you're that unhappy go play something else,you'll soon find that ALL games experience issues after an update and require a patch,its the nature of the beast. anytime you take something that works in current state and modify it,some issues are bound to pop up,this game serves thousands if not millions of users and i would say that,for the most part,Inno does a pretty darned good job given the circumstances. I needle them a bit because thats my way and by CONSTRUCTIVE criticism from the playerbase they recognize issues and work to improve them. if you've nothing better to do than gripe and attack other people giving reasonable feedback,then maybe you shouldn't be here.
Wrong, white screen started again after update. You have to close, reopen, log back in. As for sound, I don’t want to hear a buzzing sound, your answer is mute? Ok, that sure fixes the sound bug acknowledged by INNO.
What a lazy answer

DeletedUser

I didn't ask anyone to leave either,once again you're trying to put words in my mouth i never said. My suggestion was that people who seem so unhappy might feel better if they remove themselves from the situation.
This is a classic troll post. Claim you didn't say something, then proceed to say exactly what you just claimed not to have said, except that you say it in different words. So technically you never said the word "leave", but you still told people to leave. Next.

DeletedUser32904

I have a problem with numbers on my phone. I can't see some numbers such as amount of products that any building produces. It also includes GBs products and GE's crowns. Even I can't see guilds' prestiges. my phone is Samsung Galaxy C5 pro and I use android 6.0.1.