• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.127 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave it here in this thread!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Announcement located HERE.

Toppcatt

Well, that is a nice surprise, that our complaints actually got listened to and addressed, with the Zoom part. That was very annoying having to "reset" it every time after going to the Research, or GE, or any place other than visiting another city. LOL

6-6 EDIT: I just had to add this edit, so I could agree with the poster just below me, Towaga. When I first wrote my original comment, it was before the "update"/patch had taken place, and I too, thought they were "fixing" the Zoom, to be left at what we had it set at, when we logged out and/or Refreshed the game screen.

As Towaga said in their last sentence, PLEASE just return the programing back to what it was like, BEFORE YOU CHANGED IT, with switching the Zoom to whatever the Devs "thought" was the "best" one. DOH!! LOL

Last edited:

DeletedUser10019

Thank you for listening to the players. I can't wait to get rid of having to zoom out after any action outside the city. GB progress bar also sounds promising. We'll see in a few hours, but it seems this time you didn't screw anything up but did a rather good job.

Edit: I underestimated the level of stubbornness there. Every time I refresh the page, zoom level is messed up again. This is not how you fix something that 'you broke at first place'. I'm losing all hope regarding the IQ levels of your developers. I'll say it one more time: Whoever told you that messing with zoom level would be a good idea IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!
IT WAS WORKING JUST FINE UNTIL YOU MESSED IT UP!!!!!

Y U DO DIS?!
y u do dis.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Salsuero

"Based on your feedback to the change we introduced with the last update we adjusted the zooming level again. It doesn't reset to the medium level anymore after switching to different part of the game. It now resets once upon loading the game after the login."

Why? Who asked for this? Why only fix half of the issue? Who's driving the bus over there? Drug testing should be mandatory.

DeletedUser10019

Nobody likes it when you mess with zoom level. Not at first login, not at any point. Take it back. Fully. There was nothing wrong with it at first place. You have failed miserably. You had a chance to fix what you messed up horribly, and you failed at that, too.
Take. It. Back.
Fully.

DeletedUser32348

ok i must admit i totally agree with bringing the progress bar in GB list in Town Hall> GB contriubtion

DeletedUser35256

yes on pc my computer is touch screen and i can no longer zoom in and out with my fingers! and now i always have to push the zoom button after everything i do go into GE or visit someone else city or got to the map i have to continuously zoom out its annoying. did not have to go through this before!

RazorbackPirate

Has the notification to Collect your Tavern Silver been removed from the mobile app? I've not gotten one the last few times my tavern has filled. I loged into mobile thinking it might have gotten switched off, but instead I no longer see an option for it. I seem to recall it being a separate checkmark option, but I'm not 100% sure. Has anyone else noticed this?

DeletedUser35256

Has the notification to Collect your Tavern Silver been removed from the mobile app? I've not gotten one the last few times my tavern has filled. I loged into mobile thinking it might have gotten switched off, but instead I no longer see an option for it. I seem to recall it being a separate checkmark option, but I'm not 100% sure. Has anyone else noticed this?
i dont think so mine goes off all the time! check your settings! There it goes now lol