• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.137 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave it in this thread or visit us on Facebook! :)

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Find the announcement HERE

- KQ -

I'm glad they fixed the animations on the Rhino on the Raft incident. Tech Support acted like it was my problem when I reported it and assured me there was no issue on their end.

Aurel84

Introducing 2 new chests in the daily challenges is a good idea!
If you created the Wishing Well Shrik kit fragments why didnt you created the Rogue Hideout shrik kit fragments as well?
Also we have in those chests the summer chest, the indian chest, the cherry garden, the may day chest .. but since you launced those special buildings other events took place and I believe everyone wants somekind of "upgrades chest" for The Ship, The Grand Bridge, the Tholos of Idols. the Pillar of Heroes etc.. another chest could include the lvl 1 buildings.. what do you think about that idea?

RazorbackPirate

Introducing 2 new chests in the daily challenges is a good idea!
If you created the Wishing Well Shrik kit fragments why didnt you created the Rogue Hideout shrik kit fragments as well?
Also we have in those chests the summer chest, the indian chest, the cherry garden, the may day chest .. but since you launced those special buildings other events took place and I believe everyone wants some kind of "upgrades chest" for The Ship, The Grand Bridge, the Tholos of Idols. the Pillar of Heroes etc.. another chest could include the lvl 1 buildings.. what do you think about that idea?
You must have misread the announcement. The new chests will contain SoK and WW Fragments. There are no new chests offering WW Shrink Kits and WW Shrink Kit Fragments do not yet exist.

Don't expect to see any new building or upgrade chests until Inno has decided they'll no longer offer an event building or it's upgrades as event prizes in the future, like the Maypole. I expect all of the event buildings you list to reappear when their events rerun next year so I don't expect a chest. I think we'll see a Cider Mill chest before any of the other building chests you suggest.

ODragon

You must have misread the announcement. The new chests will contain SoK and WW Fragments. There are no new chests offering WW Shrink Kits and WW Shrink Kit Fragments do not yet exist.

I think you might have read it wrong; I read it the same as the other person.

One of them includes Fragments for the Shrine of Knowledge and the other one for the Wishing Well, which also includes a new Fragment type: Wishing Well Shrink Kit Fragment.

centaurgod

I did not see it listed in the bug fixes section, but did you fix the shield icon that should be appearing over the SILVER TAVERN? It sometimes is set far to much above the tavern that you can only see the bottom edge or it does not appear at all. This SEEMS to only effect the HTML version. It would be nice to know how many of the seats are being sat at i.e 0/16 or 16/16 to help better in collections.

DeletedUser34800

Wait, someone in the forum said someone else was correct, there was no back tracking, fighting or cursing....

Where am I?!?

:p:D

Right? I expected @RazorbackPirate to start a huge debate that turned into an argument that turned into a fight that turned into a forum war that destroyed this thread and a few others from collateral damage....

Not that Razorback Pirate is wrong or some bad type of forum guy, it's just what I expected from people with differing opinions here.... usually there's at least name calling.....had my popcorn ready and everything....

-Athena-

I don't know why you would think we would be excited to try for the chance at 1/15th of something we used to get to try for a whole one of. Totally illogical. But yes your Inno game playing sheep will just say "baa baa great idea" like always.

RazorbackPirate

I don't know why you would think we would be excited to try for the chance at 1/15th of something we used to get to try for a whole one of. Totally illogical. But yes your Inno game playing sheep will just say "baa baa great idea" like always.
I don't know why you would think Inno adding fragments means they removed full SoKs. Totally Illogical. They did not. I have the chance for a full SoK from the Shrine chest in one city today and the chance at SoK fragments in my other city. Why someone would not want an additional chance at something valuable? But I'm sure there's plenty of Sheep happy to jump on your bandwagon and say "baa baa another stupid idea."

DeletedUser35753

How is a guarantee of at a minimum getting 1/15th of something worse than a 1/20th chance of getting that whole thing? I guess sheep are patient, and understand probability.

DeletedUser16249

Why on earth did you change how "event buildings" were listed in inventory? Before they were grouped together (all the Cherry Blossom buildings together, all the Indian Palace buildings together). Now, they're listed alphabetically so if you go in there to see what you might need for another set (to see which daily event reward chest you choose), you now have to wade through all the pages to find different components of the set. Dumb move, imo.

DeletedUser

Why on earth did you change how "event buildings" were listed in inventory? Before they were grouped together (all the Cherry Blossom buildings together, all the Indian Palace buildings together). Now, they're listed alphabetically so if you go in there to see what you might need for another set (to see which daily event reward chest you choose), you now have to wade through all the pages to find different components of the set. Dumb move, imo.
Another good reason to avoid most sets and their pieces. :)

DeletedUser34982

Woo hoo, can't wait to deplete my goods inventory for a chance to win a fragment of a building. Daily Challenge is a joke, way too costly now and the prizes aren't worth the expense.

Zatrikon

Maybe, hopefully, they're getting ready to implement this change: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/view-by-feature-in-inventory.24097/