• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.43 - Feedback

DeletedUser4770

[h=2]Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.43 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!![/h]
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser8152

Great changes I think. The attached/unattached filter will be a lifesaver!

DeletedUser8428

Change to the Aid feature is also nice - been using it in Beta. Now, when you use the 'Aid' button, you get a pop up indicator that "You cannot aid buildings of this player at the moment". Leaves you free to try again later.

DeletedUser2145

I was going to complain how I can no longer see my actual totals of the resources with this new representation but thankfully someone thought about that. :p

DeletedUser12240

Change to the Aid feature is also nice - been using it in Beta. Now, when you use the 'Aid' button, you get a pop up indicator that "You cannot aid buildings of this player at the moment". Leaves you free to try again later.

At the very least, no m/ps will be wasted. If we must wait for manual Aid prioritization, this is viable.
Still looking forward to preventing unnecessary polishes. :3

DeletedUser14813

iOS player

When will messaging for iOS players be available - coming soon has been long in coming

DeletedUser8152

I don't think anyone has an answer to that, unfortunately.

DeletedUser8861

You can rest assured that the developers of Forge of Empires continually work to make this a better game...if updates are forth coming they will send formal announcements explaining what changes will occur, so keep your eyes pealed for future announcements and updates.

DeletedUser15493

Screen resolution

Please give us your feedback and suggestions for the Changelog 1.43 update. We are interested in hearing your thoughts!!

Your Forge of Empires Team
Something happened two days ago. I cannot see more than 25% of my play screen. I have to move around using the scroll bars. I used to be able to move around the play screen with my mouse, now I'm limited to 25% of the screen. It's very irritating.

DeletedUser

Something happened two days ago. I cannot see more than 25% of my play screen. I have to move around using the scroll bars. I used to be able to move around the play screen with my mouse, now I'm limited to 25% of the screen. It's very irritating.

Did you check if your browser has been zoomed in?

lemur

Condensing the display of total supplies and coins seems to be part of the ongoing InnoGames effort to make their game more accessible to very stupid people — because stupid people are more likely to spend real money on a free browser game. Numbers with seven, eight, or nine digits were not a problem that needed to be solved — unless your IQ is less than 80 and you have trouble deciphering more than three digits at a time.

DeletedUser8152

how come you can't see players armies when choosing to attack in pvp?
That is how it has always worked. I think if you could see the defending army, it would be too easy for attackers.

DeletedUser2145

Numbers with seven, eight, or nine digits were not a problem that needed to be solved

They were in fact an issue because the placeholders were not big enough to display those numbers. So certain resources were already not shown properly and players could not see their own full number of resources. Changing the display wouldn't work very well because it's a lot of work to adjust it while ensuring different devices don't have an issue with a new design. Therefore this change is easier and more reasonable, and it took place exactly because it was needed.

I have a dream that one day, even though we may not agree with an idea, we'll be able to simply state so while remaining respectful of all parties and not insulting anyone. Surely at least those with such high IQ in their pocket can manage that.

DeletedUser12495

in the event history window it shows me in 1st place on a tower. however i am actually in 5th place.

DeletedUser11237

I like the change to dealing with big numbers, EXCEPT for population. I know its a simple mouse over to view, but it never got to a big enough number to cause any issue. Its merely an annoyance factor, but much prefer being able to see th real number rather than an estimate is important

DeletedUser

That is how it has always worked. I think if you could see the defending army, it would be too easy for attackers.
No it hasn't. I have always chosen my attacking army based on what the defending army is using to fight. Why has it changed. Can't even see what age the army is from before combat. This is wrong on so many levels.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly tstar99, I couldn't believe my eyes. This is a ridiculous change.

DeletedUser9640

The population display is going to need to be rolled back, there are at least two quests requiring you to have EXACT numbers of population, which you can no longer know with the condensed 1.0 k format of population, those quests were hard enough when you actually knew you had 1891 population trying to do it with 1.8k is going to make them un-completable